CURB YOUR ENTHUSIASM: The Black Swan (11/02)

OH....MY...GOD
laugh.gif

Larry was just straight up upset the entire episode.

LMAO @ laying the swan out in one swipe.

Larry wasn't taking any chances with that swan...as soon as I saw it coming down the hill I knew he was offing it
laugh.gif

i tripped when he wacked that bird
laugh.gif
@ the stone mason wearing that hat

but where is my dude Leon? Did I miss something?

Anyone know where I can watch episodes 3-5.

As soon as the week is up HBO makes youtube and all the other sites delete the older episodes from season 7.

Show was great last night.

The music chosen got me a few times lol

When the duck started coming down the hill and the music started playing and when the asian owner sees the dead swan and they started playing the samurai deathtype music

I wonder if all the people larry has done wrong will come together and get larry back. He killed his swan, then proceed to spread rumors like the swan causedthe mans death. Cold blooded.

An angry and defensive Larry for 30 minutes > any comedy on tv right now

I love that tipping is such a huge deal for him, trying to bribe the waiter and it wasn't a shake down
laugh.gif

I love anytime Funkhouser is on and all of his conflicts with Larry and their fights.

Great episode. I'm glad they didn't have the Seinfeld cast on for 4 episodes in a row, then be done with them, spreading it out is much better. Lookingforward to seeing them next week hopefully, and maybe some Leon.

laugh.gif
Larry was wild angry the whole episode.

roll.gif
@ when he told son's wife to keep her _ing mouth shut. And when son was about snitch on Larry but thought better of it...

"It may have been an accident, but you're a murderer." - Marty
laugh.gif

roll.gif
at:
- Marty with the no-introduction of the stonemason.
- LD's cell phone going off at all the wrong times.
- Swankiller on the stone.

This season is so @$+$%!@ funny.

Back
Top Bottom