Da hell is wrong wit kanye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well yes surely a pic was taken of the two together... but that doesn't mean that was the reason behind his visit to the Trump. I just find it kind of crazy too think of all the things Trump got going on now that meeting with fresh off mental breakdown Kany
Trump in the middle of picking his cabinet, is being accused of rigging the election & one of his first thoughts is to have a sit down with Kanye West, We're living in a real life episode of Southpark.
Trump is not being accused of rigging the election. ***** news do you read? If Trump is in the middle of picking his cabinet, it's not unheard of to meet with people.

All we need now is for Azealia Banks and Mike Tyson to show up and today will have been one long Black Mirror episode

Jim Brown isn't

Naw he's not, I will never say anything bad about him either, but if you watched that inside the NBA segment with him Charles and Kenny then you know what he's on right now

tap dancing bojangles *** dudes I swear

f kanye. i'm off that guy completely.

:smh:

Trump is using them for appearances.

They might come out talking about "Massa Trump is a good man. We's just have to give him a chance."

Last edited:
F Kanye! That man done sold his sole to the devil a long time ago and than married in with that circus of a family says enough for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom