Daily wisdom? whats your tip of the day.

lets fill this thread with things we've learned throughout our years.
any random thing, from any category.

Put god first
its NEVER that serious. cherish the people around you and the time you spend because life is too short.

QueenCitySneakerQueen wrote:
Never ever burn bridges

This is something a lot of people need to stop and think about...

Petty stuff that people cut other people off about is often not even worth it. Not saying that you should be trying to use someone all the time, but you neverknow when you could use that person, or when they might need you.

This goes for stuff like homophobes too. If you wont even talk to someone simply because they're gay or for any superficial reasons like that, you'reburning bridges and missing opportunities to get somewhere you might want to be in life.

I wouldnt say NEVER cut anyone off, but before you do, make sure it's a really good reason.

My tip of the day?:

Bad experiences only exist when you repeat failures that you should have learned from the first time.

Anything else is a lesson.

no matter what you may think is easier, honesty with yourself and the poeple around you is the best thing you can do fro yourself.

Never make someone a priority if they consider you an option.

...stolen from a quote thread, I really like it though.

"Be Who You Are and Say What You Feel Because Those Who Mind Don't Matter and Those Who Matter Don't Mind."

Originally Posted by RenaRene

its rare to see a pregnant Asian female in public
eek.gif

I don't think ive ever seen one.

momma always said, "A lady always keeps tissue in her bag." -innocent quote....really

Motto I live by-

No matter how bad your life is, chances are someone has it way worse.

It's not that serious

If you talk about it be about it. Get whats important done, and dont let others stand in your way.

If your having a bad day, clean something. Or take another shower.

Originally Posted by KanyeWestJayZ4life

If you talk about it be about it. Get whats important done, and dont let others stand in your way.

If your having a bad day, clean something. Or take another shower.

Yo on some real +%$!, I find myself cleaning my room a lot when I'm stressed out hah word!

Back
Top Bottom