Damn, Kevin Done Goof'd

For those who may not have known, Lebron's infamous side piece...

IMG_7396.jpg
bruh i hate yes juelz
even her "vid"
she was wack
couldn't throw it back for ****
waste of ***
plus she racist
thinks she got a black pass cause she had black penis

bruh i hate yes juelz
even her "vid"
she was wack
waste of ***
plus she racist
Agree on everything u said but
Besides her weird voice I thought the vid was decent :lol:

Would shoot up the club though.

I don't understand why guys can't sow their wild oats and enjoy their freedom. He shouldn't have jumped from one marriage to another. Get your Derek Jeter/George Clooney on and get married when you're good and ready.

I don't understand why guys can't sow their wild oats and enjoy their freedom. He shouldn't have jumped from one marriage to another. Get your Derek Jeter/George Clooney on and get married when you're good and ready.

You don't understand why dudes want a main and sides?

You like the comfort of having a main/wife/GF and you also love to smash different women.

You don't HAVE to choose one or the other.

bruh i hate yes juelz
even her "vid"
she was wack
waste of ***
plus she racist

I don't think she's racist

I think she's gotten too comfortable, because too many black people give "passes" to their cool white friend. There's a lot of that in this generation where boundaries are lost.

Y'all forgot about the news anchor in Cleveland that Lebron was messing w/ that he got pregnant and all of a sudden she lost her job?

Or the shorty from Miami?

Or the DM he got exposed w/, and how that same girl was courtside next game?

That's not counting the other stuff through the grapevine that people have heard / saw. He for sure has at least one side baby, and Kobe do too lol

Last edited:
I don't think it would hurt him at all. It's a lot of crazy mf's in Hollywood that's doing great. :lol: Robert Downey, Charlie Sheen pretty much gets a pass for everything. Eddie was caught with a whatever and still did Shrek. Pryor was doing... Everything and still did that kids movie The Toy.

Is Rock married now?

Bruh said caught with a whatever :lol: :lol:

Rock has bad taste in females. His previous wife was an extreme dubbington.

I think she's gotten too comfortable, because too many black people give "passes" to their cool white friend. There's a lot of that in this generation where boundaries are lost.
she basically said she was better than black girls
that isn't racist
to think your superior than another race

let someone like curry or lebron try that. It's a wrap. The twitter feminists will have those girls ready to commit suicide

i can see that happening, i can also see someone in da LeBron or Curry mold to begin to crush da stigma and normalize it.

she basically said she was better than black girls
that isn't racist
to think your superior than another race

She didn't say that.

She was playing victim and was going at her so called haters, black women. She said black women were jealous of her. Women do that **** online all day. Talk about their haters and how everyone dislikes them and are jealous of them. The difference is she singled out a specific group and she's not from that group.

The issue is that she thought she could get away with it, because of that pass, and because some black dudes like her. She thought black dudes would back her up.

I'm not even a fan of her. I just don't think it's racism. I think it's the problem when you don't teach people boundaries. They get comfortable and don't know where that line is.

We shouldn't be inviting them in our house anyway, especially when it's only because they're thick or have a nice ***.

I told this white stripper that, and realized it's not even worth it. She thought because she takes black **** and ignorant dudes allow her to do it, it's ok around all black people. She thinks that's a part of being black, because that's her black experience.

We need to start checking each other about who we invite in our house. Most of these uncle toms and minstrels are the problem.

the distinction between being a racist and just stepping out of bounds as a white person needs to be defined because too many people feel like if they aren't david duke then they can't violate.

She didn't say that.

She was playing victim and was going at her so called haters, black women. She said black women were jealous of her. Women do that **** online all day. Talk about their haters and how everyone dislikes them and are jealous of them. The difference is she singled out a specific group and she's not from that group.

The issue is that she thought she could get away with it, because of that pass, and because some black dudes like her. She thought black dudes would back her up.

I'm not even a fan of her. I just don't think it's racism. I think it's the problem when you don't teach people boundaries. They get comfortable and don't know where that line is.

We shouldn't be inviting them in our house anyway, especially when it's only because they're thick or have a nice ***.

I told this white stripper that, and realized it's not even worth it. She thought because she takes black **** and ignorant dudes allow her to do it, it's ok around all black people. She thinks that's a part of being black, because that's her black experience.

We need to start checking each other about who we invite in our house. Most of these uncle toms and minstrels are the problem.

All facts. Which is rare from you

Y'all forgot about the news anchor in Cleveland that Lebron was messing w/ that he got pregnant and all of a sudden she lost her job?

Or the shorty from Miami?

Or the DM he got exposed w/, and how that same girl
was courtside next game?

That's not counting the other stuff through the grapevine that people have heard / saw. He for sure has at least one side baby, and Kobe do too lol
Pics?

Back
Top Bottom