December's Jordan Brand News - Updated December 22nd

the dub-zeros are growing on me...

i never thought i'd ever like a shoe with orange on it though...

I'm digging the dubs, I'm really interested to see what the actual shoe will look like, pretty interesting

Quote:
Great post. Thanks Meth. Enjoyed the sarcasm
There were too many punchlines in the post to quote, Meth a funny dude. :lol:
laugh.gif

[/url]

Thanks Meth for all the updates. Always comin' through.
I guess I'll be SAVING a lot of money this next year...I think JB just 'soiled itself' with all those offerings.
Hmm, let's think of all the Jordans most people would want, completely disregard that, and pump out all these 'concept' kicks and slap a jumpan on it... BRILLIANT!!!

the dubs are alright...good concept for a hybrid of the past shoes..i'm just waiting on a real picture not a drawing...gettin the retros fo sho and the xx's for the lasering......
WANTED :UNKLE dunks SB size 10. Black/real red dunks sb size 10.....

Great synopsis, Meth. I'm actually liking those Dub-Zeros aesthetically while still loathing the name, and I'll probably be broke buying up those black/green and black/yellow XIIIs.

Thanks Meth :lol:
laugh.gif

In the event of my demise, when my heart can beat no more, I hope I die for a principle or a belief that I had lived 4, I will die before my time because I feel the shadow's depth, so much I wanted 2 accomplish, before I reached my death
I have come 2 grips with the possibility and wiped the last tear from my eyes
I loved all who were positive In the event of my Demise 2pac

Those blk/yellow XIII lows are aiight but why not just retro the chutney lows
Look wild thing I do wild things make china stretch like Yao Ming

Great job, Meth.
when we arrive I say Im leavin with a 9
a few drinks guarantee I'll be leavin with a 5

Does the Black XX have a sheath in between the ankle strap and the upper? It looks to be red in between on those, but on the white ones it appears to be missing. Or am I just too drunk to see straight?

If anything in this life is certain, if history has taught us anything, it is that you can kill anyone.​

Quote:
Isn't that what they doing with the Carmelo series ?

actually the .5's are supposed to be updates of scrapped designs.
For Sale/Trade: Calis Sz 10.5, U.N.K.L.E. Sz 11. Retro VIII low blk/red Sz 12. Retro III fire red Sz 11
and my ebay [empty]
Wanted 10/10.5: Mita AF1s, Sambas, flashs, haze low, Mocha IIIs, HEINEKENS. Size 11: Mita 95s 11/11.5: AT1 chlorophyl,
Wmns 8/8.5: pink splatters, pink daktaris, x-girl blazers.

the 20's don't look bad when they worn...im thinking about it.

Both 10's will definitely be copped.
-------------
aim: buttahlikeparkay

"Oh man, the little things. Things I didn't even know about, things about playing defense on a guy." ~From Your Favorite Player, T-Mac~

Quote:
Expect a July release and retail price of $175. Nike outlet release and price information has yet to be released.

haha oh man Meths' got jokes :lol:
laugh.gif
Great post thank you.

XX look great on feet!
---------------
GOT ANY?White/Black/Red Xiii's? I need size 10 less than 225

Anyone Want to chat? AIM- No2yasian or Amerii Ke

Thanks for the excellent recap, Meth. Saves me the trouble of wading through posts.

Big ups to Kingcrux!

Like someone said earlier, the XX looks best on feet. :D
happy.gif

[table]Scorchin'[/table]​

Quote:
Let's talk value for a moment.

The $200 Air Jordan XVII attempted to justify its price with an "instrument case."
The $175 Air Jordan XVIII attempted to justify its price with a towel, a "driver's manual", and a suede brush.
The $165 Air Jordan XIX attempted to justify its price with a pair of mesh bags.

So, how does the $175 Air Jordan XX attempt to justify its price? Why, a special 20th anniversary coaster, of course! That really takes the edge off.
:lol:
laugh.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif

Meth def. has the JB quote of the year...

And, like the previous releases, these will hit outlets for 99.99 and less...

See you in Leesburg or Williamsburg's Nike Factory store in the summer!
"...The legit NTer is back, but not like before..."

Back
Top Bottom