December's Jordan Brand News - Updated December 22nd

Method Man

You are most welcome.

That's the least I can do for Nike Talk and its members. This site has given me so much that posting these pics was my only way of saying THANK YOU.

I just wish I didn't have to post those horrible pics of my skinnny and hairy legs. :lol:
laugh.gif
I don't even wear shorts!

Quote:
Why, a special 20th anniversary coaster, of course! That really takes the edge off.

The coaster should be laminated for it to last. :lol:
laugh.gif

Quote:
The first time we saw someone wearing the XIV was on the floor of the United Center during the NBA Finals. The first time we see someone wearing the XX is in a kitchen in Manila. Somehow, that's fitting.

LMAO.

My kitchen was the only place I could snap the pics without people looking at me weird.

======================================

To those who have been contacting me, asking for help on getting a pair. As much as I'd like to help you guys out, I simply can't.

If you ask around, people who know me would tell you that I am no way connected to Nike Philippines, Nike Singapore, or Nike HQ.

I am what I am on this board because of other NTers which I cannot name. They set some conditions and anonymity was one of them. The other conditions were for me not to make money by selling the stuff that I get early and that I can only order my size.

When it comes to pick-ups of early releases, I am nothing without them.

This past few days have been tough. I've been getting a lot of hate for not sharing my sources. I hope this will explain everything.

Peace.

Quote:
That's the least I can do for Nike Talk and its members. This site has given me so much that posting these pics were my only way of saying THANK YOU.

I just wish I didn't have to post those horrible pics of my skinnny and hairy legs. I don't even wear shorts!
I'm sure our members appreciate it. It's difficult to envision what those shoes would look like while worn, because the low cut of the shoe, when paired with the "floating" ankle strap give almost contradictory impressions of the shoe's height. Many Jordan fans were curious as to how goofy the shoe, particularly the strap, would look while worn and now they finally have something to go on. That's especially helpful for anyone who's considering purchasing the shoes online, essentially sight unseen.

Quote:
The coaster should be laminated for it to last.
Slow down, I'm not trying to pay $175 for these.. much less $180. If we can't even get zoom air in the sequel to the Team Elite (a shoe that not only boasted double stacked zoom - but had it literally written out on the side) then I definitely won't hold out hope for a laminated coaster.

Either way, that coaster will be the perfect companion to the stiff drink that many Jordan fans will need after coughing up $175 + tax for the XXs.

From the looks of the "coaster," I'm guessing that each symbol on the XX will be explained in similar fashion and distributed randomly. Collect 'em all!

NikeTalk is, of course, perfectly tailored to cataloging all of the different symbol explanations, so if that turns out to be the case then I'd imagine that your picture would be the first of many coaster pics to follow.

Quote:
I am what I am on this board because of other NTers which I cannot name. They set some conditions and anonymity was one of them. The other conditions were for me not to make money by selling the stuff that I get early and that I can only order my size.

That's no problem. As it happens, Nelson C and I also wear a size 10!

Seriously though, I'm sure you've been slammed with selfish requests this past week - but I hope you realize that MOST NikeTalk members appreciate your effort to supply us with such an in depth set of pics.

It's shameful that you've been subjected to hate after doing such a great service to the Niketalk community. I've been watching people post pictures of prerelease shoes online for years and years, and this was probably the most comprehensive effort I've seen to date. You took dozens of pictures of the shoe from almost every conceivable angle. You took pictures of the packaging; you even took pictures of them on your own feet.

If the XXs were a woman, she'd have called you a pervert and slapped you cross-eyed.

This site is truly amazing. I am in awe. Thank you for the pics and all the updates.

Thank you Meth.

Looks like I will be saving lots of $$. Especially on those "Dub what what"... whatever they are. Loving the Steel X's and XIIIs though.
M W M5​

Is it just me or the XX does not have Air? It is replaced with I.P.S. Look at the box pics on the 1st page.

Quote:
First up is the Jordan XX regional. The regional editions feature nubuck uppers complete with a laser etched design, which consists of better looking Air Jordans from years past.

Meth, love your sacrasm, that of better looking Air Jordans part.

So true.

XX's with laser are just ...STRANGE and the Dub's..they are EXACTLY what I said: a put-leftovers-in-blender-and-see-what-comes-out shoe.
DRT ENTERTAINMENT PRESENTS:
TJP - The Jordan Palace
@ www.air-jordans.tk

OW'NAGE DESIGN LABS
@ www.ownage-design.tk

Quote:
the Frankenjordan

That one almost killed me :rofl:
roll.gif

And peeps, King Crux obviously has a connection, that could even me some brothers, grandma's, mephew, but somewhere it end @ Nike HQ, 'cause I can't se any other way and I can imagine these people want to stay on the downlow; Nike/JB's probably not so happy to see their shoes "leak" out so early.
DRT ENTERTAINMENT PRESENTS:
TJP - The Jordan Palace
@ www.air-jordans.tk

OW'NAGE DESIGN LABS
@ www.ownage-design.tk

those dub zeros will be hott in the blue colorway...not in that colorway though >D
grin.gif
..i'll wait for the blacks to mak emy decision...20's are :stoneface:
indifferent.gif
...the original and black colorways are decent
MADDEN
Minnesota Roll 'em Down Vikings
Bomb it..Culpepper to Moss!!​

Thanks for the comprehensive pics of the XX's. Still don't like them nor the Dub Zeros after seeing more pics. I'm just not a fan of shoes with ankle straps and tons of lasering, so both shoes are :x
sick.gif
in my book.

Again, thanks for sharing the information.

-S

Lovin tha X's and the regional XXs. Looks nice for '05!
Cru Thin

AIM:UNC3536021 E-mail:UNC3536021@aol.com

dub zeros are craazy

"These are my new shoes. They're good shoes. They won't make you rich like me, they won't make you rebound like me, they definitely won't make you handsome like me. They'll only make you have shoes like me. That's it." - Charles Barkley

speechless :smile:
smile.gif
:smile:
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

"yes i am going to say that im a thug, thats cuz i came from da gutta and im still here."-Tupac Shakur

Back
Top Bottom