Delete thread

added my special ingredient to my freshman year roomate's apple juice bottle because that #$$!* was annoying as hell. he was dirty stinky and loud.

watched him down that $!+% the next day and dont feel guilty about it whatsoever

popcorn_2.gif

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

popcorn_2.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
perfect gif for this situation

i remember there was an older thread like this but I forgot the title.

that thread has some of the craziest stories I've ever seen.

Yea there was a thread like this awhile back. I'm pretty sure I said I just went raw and just wiped off and moved on

Originally Posted by discombobulated jack

added my special ingredient to my freshman year roomate's apple juice bottle because that #$$!* was annoying as hell. he was dirty stinky and loud.

watched him down that $!+% the next day and dont feel guilty about it whatsoever

oh snap
laugh.gif

Posted a pic of a girl sucking my **** on a dude locker since he didn't want to believe she was doing %#+++ other then his

Originally Posted by jm2000

oh snap
laugh.gif

That's pretty g
alien.gif
ay !! .. please tell me your talking about a booger
tired.gif

what do mean "special ingredient"? 
nerd.gif

high school, took some dude i didn't like to a friends house thinking he was going over to play ps2 with us when he was really going to get jumped by about 8 people.----------------- i felt bad afterwards when they were stomping him out

slept with my ex at the times best friend regularly and had her spend her fiancees money on me. she bought me damn near every pair of shoes, throwback jersey, and the nba logo patch shorts. had me lookin like i was the man back in 2003. then when she stopped spending her fiancees $ on me i forwarded all the texts and pics i had of her to the fiancee. i had pics of siblings on her face, and lots of other pics any fiancee or hubby would dread getting.-------- sad thing is he took her back wifed it and put a ring on it and they got 3 kids now.

convinced my boy to take his stepdads bankcard because he was cheating on his moms, maxed that thing out in about a month and all hell broke loose when his steppops got the statement in the mail

Break into one of my sisters friends houses.
** We asked her where abouts and everything.Well you live and you learn.

Back
Top Bottom