DeRozan done with Dunk Contest after prop-fest.

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Then the dunk contest is going to be boring again without some props. Then everyone is going to complain again. 
laugh.gif

You guys cannot be satisfied at all. Theres only so much more you can do in the air. Props makes it a bit more entertaining. Why not?

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Then the dunk contest is going to be boring again without some props. Then everyone is going to complain again. 
laugh.gif

You guys cannot be satisfied at all. Theres only so much more you can do in the air. Props makes it a bit more entertaining. Why not?

Kenny Smith you turned the dunk comp into a joke, what a hypebeast. I mean Blake Griffin can do the business without all the BS, Smith had him turn style over substance but I guess what else can you expect in LA!

Im still down with Blake but Kenny Smith you had it back in the day, you a punkass now feedin off your LA fans! hollywood asswipe.

Kenny Smith you turned the dunk comp into a joke, what a hypebeast. I mean Blake Griffin can do the business without all the BS, Smith had him turn style over substance but I guess what else can you expect in LA!

Im still down with Blake but Kenny Smith you had it back in the day, you a punkass now feedin off your LA fans! hollywood asswipe.

Originally Posted by doyung9

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by CJ003

how did ibaka not get a 50?

I still want to know why Big Congo should have gotten a 50 for a FT Line dunk. A dunk that has been mimicked THOUSANDS of times over the last 20 years. So WHAT if he actually jumped from the line. I have seen James White since 1999, I am immune to hyping up weak dunks.
Exactly. And all the commentators... "Jordan stepped over the line, Dr. J stepped over the line".... if ANYONE did ANY kind of research, they'd know Jordan did that exact dunk in the dunk contest his rookie year and did not step over the line. And he also slammed the ball, not teeter-tottered it over the rim like Ibaka.

Ibaka got a bad rap, but nowhere near as bad as Demar. Demar is the only one who could have competed with the VC's, Nique's, Jordan's, etc.
Yeah as far as I remember pippen did a 2 hand free throw dunk in the comp back in the day so nothing new, Dudes in the NCAA dunk comps be THROWING it down with power with 2 HANDS from the free throw line so I htink its time for a big man to push the standard and get the first 3pt dunk in, or at least top of the key stuff.

Theres plenty of scope for guys to do crazy stuff buy the NBA dont want nonames winning dunk comps. Griffin is th enext poster boy makes sense to hype it up and get him some title.

Originally Posted by doyung9

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by CJ003

how did ibaka not get a 50?

I still want to know why Big Congo should have gotten a 50 for a FT Line dunk. A dunk that has been mimicked THOUSANDS of times over the last 20 years. So WHAT if he actually jumped from the line. I have seen James White since 1999, I am immune to hyping up weak dunks.
Exactly. And all the commentators... "Jordan stepped over the line, Dr. J stepped over the line".... if ANYONE did ANY kind of research, they'd know Jordan did that exact dunk in the dunk contest his rookie year and did not step over the line. And he also slammed the ball, not teeter-tottered it over the rim like Ibaka.

Ibaka got a bad rap, but nowhere near as bad as Demar. Demar is the only one who could have competed with the VC's, Nique's, Jordan's, etc.
Yeah as far as I remember pippen did a 2 hand free throw dunk in the comp back in the day so nothing new, Dudes in the NCAA dunk comps be THROWING it down with power with 2 HANDS from the free throw line so I htink its time for a big man to push the standard and get the first 3pt dunk in, or at least top of the key stuff.

Theres plenty of scope for guys to do crazy stuff buy the NBA dont want nonames winning dunk comps. Griffin is th enext poster boy makes sense to hype it up and get him some title.

Originally Posted by Copp 2 Of Em

^ effortless.
I wanted to see Demar in the finals.
I know he had some tricks up his sleeve.
One of my friends who is good friends with Demar, said Demar was planning on using a trampoline and 2 balls for his 2nd dunk in the finals if he made it. I don't know if its true or not, but that's what I was told.

Originally Posted by Copp 2 Of Em

^ effortless.
I wanted to see Demar in the finals.
I know he had some tricks up his sleeve.
One of my friends who is good friends with Demar, said Demar was planning on using a trampoline and 2 balls for his 2nd dunk in the finals if he made it. I don't know if its true or not, but that's what I was told.

all the props are not needed, real talk, there are alot of dunks that have'nt made its way to the nba floor

all the props are not needed, real talk, there are alot of dunks that have'nt made its way to the nba floor

every single dunk in that vid wouldve won 2 weeks ago.

im looking for a vid of this dunk i saw a long time ago. dude did a flip and lobed himself the ball by kicking the ball up on his last flip. anyone know what in talking about?

every single dunk in that vid wouldve won 2 weeks ago.

im looking for a vid of this dunk i saw a long time ago. dude did a flip and lobed himself the ball by kicking the ball up on his last flip. anyone know what in talking about?

Back
Top Bottom