DESIGNER'S ROLL CALL: the rookies

Holy Moly!!! :wow:
eek.gif
Those are SweeeeeT Archeever!!! NIce job as always!! Lovin it!

hahahahha.... ughhhhh... you jus anted up!..... ughhh... that jus means the rest of us have to workt hat much harder.
this thing is turning out much harder thani thought. i'm still with my Yao shoes... but it's not commn'. tryn' to make a shoe that represents china and all... * since im' chinese, i want it to be tight*... but its jus not comn'... i think i might jus go anouther route soon... i'll give it a few more tries... then i'll do another one...
bear with me

archeever: you worked it. you put your game down flipped it and reversed it. dayum. great work. i really like those shoes. REALLy really.

Thanks for the comments, guys. I was originally was just gonna draw a lateral view, but vocal set the bar with all his skill, views and stuff. And I didnt want to diasppoint anyone.
Yao Ming is a tough player to design for, which is why I didnt do a Yao Ming shoe. My ideas for his shoe was maybe to have his name in Chinese characters. Also maybe design after the animal in his Chinese horoscope thing. But I think he was like a rat or horse or something, so it didnt work out. I also thought about having Foamposite or TPU support walls or something, which would probably be designed after the Great Wall of china.

Arch: I think it's so much more dynamic to see all angles of the shoe.I am glad we have this forum to push and inspire each other. It's healthy comp for the guys who really want to do this.
Znth: bring it man. I can't wait.....where is Shuguru??

Props to archeever, crazy design. I can definetly say that your skills have progress tremendously from when you started. In the shoe I see a combination of ultraflights and bb4, and VC2. My favourite aspect of your design is how the tpu supports is connected to the shox plate. The only thing I see in the design I know you could've done better in is the sole. I bet if you keep on practicing you'll be at pro level and be able to get a good job at a company in the future. Keep it up.

Vocal: ...ill, i really like looking at your work, i like your marker style, it almost looks like you painted it....again very nice

arch: i'm not really feeling this one as much as your AI, it looks too much like the ultraflight with shox....but i must say i do really like your inspiration, i just think you could of taken it little but further...but anyways mad props on your perspective views, and rendering skills

everybody: nice...keep up the good work

Everybodys got some awesome stuff i especially like the shox, Archeever, they remind me of hyperflights with shox. :wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif

this doesnt compare to RENDERING CONSTEST of old
:rolleyes
eyes.gif

only a couple of good designs im being honest, that megaposite looks like a dog bone and t sf88's are :x
sick.gif

those YM shox are copied

|I
tired.gif
at the this "event"

smile!

i love the idea of combining hyperflight and shox techniques....
dirk nowitzki is god disguised as larry bird.

amare1.gif

amare2.gif

***update*** i finally did an illustrator version ...much cleaner indeed. anyway enjoy!!
.heres my ink version tho, before the photoshoppin. i havent really thought much about function, etc. since it was a quick 5 min. design. inspired by gundams, it features a leather upper, foamposite heel cradle (purple), a hologram (triangle part) that switches from the Amare Stoudamire logo to a swoosh, and a strap to enhance fit...yadda yadda.
strictly's back--with a twist

ON: hot dood!... make the pics bigger... so i can give more effect.

mines' on the way. i've finally come to a final deisgn

Sorry I couldn't participate in this little shindig (working on some other things and I don't really follow rookies), but the designs from vocal and Arch are looking pretty tight.
----------------------------------
RIP Chick Hearn
"Fool me once, shame on...shame on you. You fool me you can't get fooled again." -Dubbya
"Using no way as way. Having no limitation as limitation." -Bruce Lee

nice work nike. I wish i could draw half as good as u guys can
HIT ME UP ON AIM: hobo808 and moneyman0775

[/b]​

Archeever, I hate you. >:
mad.gif
:frown:
frown.gif
>:
mad.gif

:tongue:
tongue.gif

Those are straight frickin' fire. He wins. Game over. I'm not even gonna post my A8s now... geez.

Sorry guys, I've been away for a few days...here goes the sticky.

Awesome renderings, keep it up! Definite archive material, of course...

Ced
Don't read this sentence.

Those are awesome Archeever! Thanks for hosting my drawing too, even though its weak. Good job everybody.

Vocal- thanks for the advice. I think that pencil is better also, but I really didn't have any way to get that on here. About how many Prisma markers do you use/own?

Back
Top Bottom