Did anyone watch Ahmadinejad on Larry King?

Cut to a commercial every time he made a point
30t6p3b.gif

Any thoughts on this? My initial thought was why does he look so much like GW?
laugh.gif

Cut to a commercial every time he made a point
30t6p3b.gif

Any thoughts on this? My initial thought was why does he look so much like GW?
laugh.gif

lol @ journalist.

Dude is just an interviewer getting paid to push an agenda to me. He really seemed to be trying to stoke some war flames.

This video is pretty good, too. It makes perfect sense this guy's being demonized when he's speaking against the hypocrisy of the "free world" that we live in.

lol @ journalist.

Dude is just an interviewer getting paid to push an agenda to me. He really seemed to be trying to stoke some war flames.

This video is pretty good, too. It makes perfect sense this guy's being demonized when he's speaking against the hypocrisy of the "free world" that we live in.

I mean he is all fine and dandy except for his disregard for basic human rights, Holocaust denial, censorship, corruption, and religious fanaticism.

I mean he is all fine and dandy except for his disregard for basic human rights, Holocaust denial, censorship, corruption, and religious fanaticism.

He is a head of state official so obviously the man knows how to present himself to the public. 

“We are not seeking the bomb, we have no interest in it, and we do not think that it is useful.â€

He is a head of state official so obviously the man knows how to present himself to the public. 

“We are not seeking the bomb, we have no interest in it, and we do not think that it is useful.â€

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Ahmadinejad is speaking the truth in this interview. I don't care what anybody says..

yup.
I only had time to watch the first video but it was completely true

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Ahmadinejad is speaking the truth in this interview. I don't care what anybody says..

yup.
I only had time to watch the first video but it was completely true

Originally Posted by bijald0331

He's not a denier, he just doesn't believe the numbers. I don't either, much like a very large population of people.

I was taught 4-5 million in elementary, 6 million in middle school through about 11th grade, 12th grade it was 6.5 to 7 million. I graduated in 07, it is now 2010 and I'm hearing numbers like 8.5 million.

Everything else you stated happens everywhere else in the world, including here.

With the things he's been speaking on recently and the current attitude of the Western world towards this guy based on what OUR OWN news stations and government officials say about him... it's looking like Iraq and Afghanistan all over again.

Originally Posted by bijald0331

He's not a denier, he just doesn't believe the numbers. I don't either, much like a very large population of people.

I was taught 4-5 million in elementary, 6 million in middle school through about 11th grade, 12th grade it was 6.5 to 7 million. I graduated in 07, it is now 2010 and I'm hearing numbers like 8.5 million.

Everything else you stated happens everywhere else in the world, including here.

With the things he's been speaking on recently and the current attitude of the Western world towards this guy based on what OUR OWN news stations and government officials say about him... it's looking like Iraq and Afghanistan all over again.

"They (Western powers) launched the myth of the Holocaust. They lied, they put on a show and then they support the Jews...If as you claim the Holocaust is true, why can a study not be allowed?"

"The pretext for establishing the Zionist regime is a lie... a lie which relies on an unreliable claim, a mythical claim, and the occupation of Palestine has nothing to do with the Holocaust,"

"This claim is corrupt and the pretext is corrupt. This (the Israeli) regime's days are numbered and it is on its way to collapse. This regime is dying."
Calling the Holocaust a Myth is not a DENIAL? 

"They (Western powers) launched the myth of the Holocaust. They lied, they put on a show and then they support the Jews...If as you claim the Holocaust is true, why can a study not be allowed?"

"The pretext for establishing the Zionist regime is a lie... a lie which relies on an unreliable claim, a mythical claim, and the occupation of Palestine has nothing to do with the Holocaust,"

"This claim is corrupt and the pretext is corrupt. This (the Israeli) regime's days are numbered and it is on its way to collapse. This regime is dying."
Calling the Holocaust a Myth is not a DENIAL? 

^I'm going to ask my professor Peter Hayes (I'm in his Nazi Germany class but he also teaches a class on the Holocaust) about this tomorrow after class and get back to you (regarding the numbers).

Back
Top Bottom