Did anyone watch Ahmadinejad on Larry King?

^I'm going to ask my professor Peter Hayes (I'm in his Nazi Germany class but he also teaches a class on the Holocaust) about this tomorrow after class and get back to you (regarding the numbers).

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

"They (Western powers) launched the myth of the Holocaust. They lied, they put on a show and then they support the Jews...If as you claim the Holocaust is true, why can a study not be allowed?"

"The pretext for establishing the Zionist regime is a lie... a lie which relies on an unreliable claim, a mythical claim, and the occupation of Palestine has nothing to do with the Holocaust,"

"This claim is corrupt and the pretext is corrupt. This (the Israeli) regime's days are numbered and it is on its way to collapse. This regime is dying."
Calling the Holocaust a Myth is not a DENIAL? 

People don't get how much of media is a numbers game. I wish people would understand this before they go off running they mouth in retaliation to facts they know little about. The truth is what has been presented on the holocaust has been inconsistent and no one can tell what is exactly right. Yet it is continually broad casted to our psyche over and over. It was drilled into us in public schooling. 

"They (Western powers) launched the myth of the Holocaust. They lied, they put on a show and then they support the Jews...If as you claim the Holocaust is true, why can a study not be allowed?"

"The pretext for establishing the Zionist regime is a lie... a lie which relies on an unreliable claim, a mythical claim, and the occupation of Palestine has nothing to do with the Holocaust,"

"This claim is corrupt and the pretext is corrupt. This (the Israeli) regime's days are numbered and it is on its way to collapse. This regime is dying."

People don't get how much of media is a numbers game. I wish people would understand this before they go off running they mouth in retaliation to facts they know little about. The truth is what has been presented on the holocaust has been inconsistent and no one can tell what is exactly right. Yet it is continually broad casted to our psyche over and over. It was drilled into us in public schooling. 

[h2]myth[/h2]/mɪθ/ Show Spelled[mith] http://

–noun
a traditional or legendary story, usually concerning some being or hero or event, with or without a determinable basis of fact or a natural explanation, esp. one that is concerned with deities or demigods and explains some practice, rite, or phenomenon of nature.

stories or matter of this kind: realm of myth.

any invented story, idea, or concept: His account of the event is pure myth.

an imaginary or fictitious thing or person.

an unproved or false collective belief that is used to justify a social institution.

So yes and no. Am I saying the Holocaust never happened? Of course not, that's silly. Am I saying the numbers may be a bit skewed? Definitely. The reasoning for this, I have no idea. Maybe time will tell, maybe it won't.

WHAT I DO KNOW is that there are no cement facts on the numbers. So until a legit study is done, I will be skeptical. Hell if you have some concrete info, share it with us.

@bijald0331 that would be very appreciated. That seems like an interesting class to take though. Ask him what he thinks about the Antarctic base 
nerd.gif

–noun
a traditional or legendary story, usually concerning some being or hero or event, with or without a determinable basis of fact or a natural explanation, esp. one that is concerned with deities or demigods and explains some practice, rite, or phenomenon of nature.

an unproved or false collective belief that is used to justify a social institution.

So yes and no. Am I saying the Holocaust never happened? Of course not, that's silly. Am I saying the numbers may be a bit skewed? Definitely. The reasoning for this, I have no idea. Maybe time will tell, maybe it won't.

WHAT I DO KNOW is that there are no cement facts on the numbers. So until a legit study is done, I will be skeptical. Hell if you have some concrete info, share it with us.

@bijald0331 that would be very appreciated. That seems like an interesting class to take though. Ask him what he thinks about the Antarctic base 
nerd.gif

30t6p3b.gif
at the timing of when they had to go to Commercial... C'mon Larry, you're better than that. Take that L like a man bro.

30t6p3b.gif
at the timing of when they had to go to Commercial... C'mon Larry, you're better than that. Take that L like a man bro.

Originally Posted by James Earl Zones

–noun

nerd.gif

No one knows the exact figures.  That is beyond the point though.  You stated that...
He's not a denier, he just doesn't believe the numbers. I don't either, much like a very large population of people.

Post a quote in which dude said he doesn't believe the numbers.  Dude says the holocaust is a MYTH which common sense means he doesn't believe it.  Not that difficult to interpret.

–noun

nerd.gif

No one knows the exact figures.  That is beyond the point though.  You stated that...
He's not a denier, he just doesn't believe the numbers. I don't either, much like a very large population of people.

Post a quote in which dude said he doesn't believe the numbers.  Dude says the holocaust is a MYTH which common sense means he doesn't believe it.  Not that difficult to interpret.

Honestly we're both just stating what we think he means. So I retract my statement about him not being a denier.

Now with that said, common sense has nothing to do with the literal definition of the word "myth". Until an actual study is conducted and real facts come into play, by definition, the Holocaust is a myth. It's not beyond the point when you quoted and underlined "myth of the Holocaust"
laugh.gif

So coming back to your original point... Calling the Holocaust a myth does not make you a denier.

But anyway.

Start watching at 22 minutes. President Ahmadinejad does not deny the EVENTS. Himself, like many others, feel it is exaggerated and is used to further a certain agenda. People mistake this for anti-semitism and that is where his image is coming from in our Israeli controlled media establishment.

Honestly we're both just stating what we think he means. So I retract my statement about him not being a denier.

Now with that said, common sense has nothing to do with the literal definition of the word "myth". Until an actual study is conducted and real facts come into play, by definition, the Holocaust is a myth. It's not beyond the point when you quoted and underlined "myth of the Holocaust"
laugh.gif

So coming back to your original point... Calling the Holocaust a myth does not make you a denier.

But anyway.

Start watching at 22 minutes. President Ahmadinejad does not deny the EVENTS. Himself, like many others, feel it is exaggerated and is used to further a certain agenda. People mistake this for anti-semitism and that is where his image is coming from in our Israeli controlled media establishment.

eyes.gif
 sadly, the root of all these problems and possible misdirection by our country's media is $$$$$$$$. 
the only thing we can do is keep questioning, and not to take anything as its presented to us. weve all gotta do our own research if you want the truth. whatever the truth is 
indifferent.gif

eyes.gif
 sadly, the root of all these problems and possible misdirection by our country's media is $$$$$$$$. 
the only thing we can do is keep questioning, and not to take anything as its presented to us. weve all gotta do our own research if you want the truth. whatever the truth is 
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by bijald0331

I mean he is all fine and dandy except for his disregard for basic human rights, Holocaust denial, censorship, corruption, and religious fanaticism.

I was taught 4-5 million in elementary, 6 million in middle school through about 11th grade, 12th grade it was 6.5 to 7 million. I graduated in 07, it is now 2010 and I'm hearing numbers like 8.5 million.

Everything else you stated happens everywhere else in the world, including here.

With the things he's been speaking on recently and the current attitude of the Western world towards this guy based on what OUR OWN news stations and government officials say about him... it's looking like Iraq and Afghanistan all over again.
they continue to find mass graves thats why. the numbers arent exaggerated.

I mean he is all fine and dandy except for his disregard for basic human rights, Holocaust denial, censorship, corruption, and religious fanaticism.

I was taught 4-5 million in elementary, 6 million in middle school through about 11th grade, 12th grade it was 6.5 to 7 million. I graduated in 07, it is now 2010 and I'm hearing numbers like 8.5 million.

Everything else you stated happens everywhere else in the world, including here.

With the things he's been speaking on recently and the current attitude of the Western world towards this guy based on what OUR OWN news stations and government officials say about him... it's looking like Iraq and Afghanistan all over again.

Back
Top Bottom