Did anyone watch American Dad?

This, Futurama, and South Park are ALL appreciated
pimp.gif

the peanut ep & the ep when they get high & got to 7-11 stan is just standing at the chip isle looking like a damn zombie

Aw man the episode where Stan and Francine start hanging out with that couple that doesn't have any kids. They both come at like 4:30, wasted and Francine is talking about making some mac and cheese. That one hit so close to home.

"Staneil" gets me everytime.

For some reason I despise roger. And that's why I don't keep up with the show anymore ...
Maybe its gotta grow on me again...

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Originally Posted by SOFA KING AWSM

is archer really that good? not a fan of that kind of animation. imma have to watch it one of these days.
I wasn't initially interested in that style of animation, but yes... Archer is that good. Hilarious characters, tons of word play, visual gags, reoccurring humor, tons of tv/movie/literary references.. it's got it all. One of the best comedies on TV.

started watching it on netflix. wasnt to impressed
ohwell.gif
. any episodes u recommend?

Originally Posted by SOFA KING AWSM

started watching it on netflix. wasnt to impressed
ohwell.gif
. any episodes u recommend?

How far did you get? I'd recommend watching them in order just because of recurring jokes or past references, but from season 1 my favorites were Training Day, Honeypot, Skytanic, The Rock... season 2 gets better because they involve the other characters a lot more.. "Swiss Miss, Blood Test, Pipeline Fever, Stage Two and Placebo Effect (a two-parter and they're awesome), El Secuestro, to name some of my favorites.

Season 3 has been the best.

I didn't like it that much in the early episodes, they definitely found their strengths later on.

Roger is one of the best characters on TV because the rules really don't apply to him. Even in a cartoon, there's usually some sort of realism.. but Roger is an alien with hundreds of personas and possibilities, so they can always flashback to him earlier or have him be a new "character" for that episode, it's a great resource to have.

Back
Top Bottom