did something back in the day on NT and not proud---want to make things right...

thats up to him to speak on bro. he made this public
Wth?

So lemme get this skr8

OP makes thread
Hunt begins for YOU
OP is gone
You’re here now
We want details since OP said it’s up to you to post and confirm it was you
You’re denying giving details

..OP.... is that you? :nerd:

Was pretty cool with Face back in the day. Used to hook me up with the reloadable cash cards way back; was always solid with me. Hate to hear homie was scammin like that. :smh:

The judge joe clip is classic though. :lol:

Did you ever find that Cinnamon coca cola?

WTF?

I just know this **** is ****in crack. Damn where the **** was this **** at?

Image result for cinnamon coca cola

LOL wow, I haven't been here in a long, long time, but i know illmatic82 personally.

He is tham0ney on ig now, i can validate he is 100% the dude that posted yesterday, and he texted me about this because we still speak.

he's from south jersey, and even went on some philly trips with us back in the day.

he's cool with the making of amends, and anything i can do to middleman things to connect the two of you all I'm more then happy to do. my ig is @jjfromjersey so just hit my dm, i can pass phone numbers ect let me know.

side note good to see some old familiar names on here, hope you're all doing well

WTF?

I just know this **** is ****in crack. Damn where the **** was this **** at?

Image result for cinnamon coca cola

that cinnamon coke is real good. I stopped drinking soda a few years ago. Made an exception during the holiday season and was indulging in those cinnamon cokes. They had them stocked pretty consistently at all the targets and local grocery stores by me.

never could find that seasonal sprite though.

that cinnamon coke is real good. I stopped drinking soda a few years ago. Made an exception during the holiday season and was indulging in those cinnamon cokes. They had them stocked pretty consistently at all the targets and local grocery stores by me.

never could find that seasonal sprite though.
Damn hope I can find it somewhere

If we’re being real dude got over on him such a long time ago he should’ve just left it alone. It ain’t right but that’s just how the game go, tracking someone down ten years later to make it “right” could end with him getting shot depending on what he did

I thank god never have been scammed,
sold on eBay since 2010 and never been scammed, only some stupid buyers lying and returning but never scamming persay

ive only UNINTENTIONALLY SCAMMED ONCE,
bought A Ton of winter gear off of amazon MANY YEARS AGO (2011ish ) and never received anything at the time of delivery ,
contacted Amazon, told them I never received anything and checked everywhere, they refunded me , 3 days later my neighbor comes to my door and says he’s been on vacation for a week, and the ups guy left the amazon package at his door, never saw it though. Anyways I contacted amazon and they said just keep it lmfao

yo illmatic, hope you get your $$ back,
op you need to repent by listening to Kanye songs

CHICKFILA

Was pretty cool with Face back in the day. Used to hook me up with the reloadable cash cards way back; was always solid with me. Hate to hear homie was scammin like that. :smh:

The judge joe clip is classic though. :lol:
how you think he was getting the cards?

Back
Top Bottom