did something back in the day on NT and not proud---want to make things right...

In.

I wanna see where this goes. The stillmatic sn looks real familiar too. I believe in OP. He can make this right.

On God some folk act like they aint never stole nothin or juxxed nobody. Prolly never did now that i think of it..... thas why they so hurt.

The fact son is tryna rectify the situation that aint nobody cared or knew about is commendable.

I woulda came back on NT cappin like so F’n what. Ya food got ate b. Do suttin. But i digress.

On God some folk act like they aint never stole nothin or juxxed nobody. Prolly never did now that i think of it..... thas why they so hurt.

The fact son is tryna rectify the situation that aint nobody cared or knew about is commendable.

I woulda came back on NT cappin like so F’n what. Ya food got ate b. Do suttin. But i digress.

Irl you would have changed sn’s and only worn the kicks in the house...

Never scammed or been scammed, but I’ve gotten into a bunch of petty arguments with dudes in here, I’ve never taken it serious, but some cats ain’t built like me and I forget that and dudes legit ended up hating me, when in reality I’m cool AF...my bad y’alls....don’t hate me.

Props to OP, never too late to apologize and make things right, we all do immature crap growing up.

Always find a way to make it about YOU. Myyy goodness :smh:

Don't you steal beanies from your local gas station?

What are you going on about doggy

giphy-13.gif

In to see how this unfolds...

This needs to start an avalanche.
Dude tried to scam me for some 88’s a year or 2 back. No apology or nothin. smh

i know someone who know someone who be going crazy on the offerup type apps.

lmaoo im ngl that **** do be looking right :lol:

:rofl:

i was waiting for someone like this to come in the thread.

dudes in here talking about bruh should spend his weekends in the county jail :rofl:

**** like this happen all the time u gotta play smarter. it's a money world in theory nobody owe u **** in real life so especially over the ****ing internet.

im not buying **** off a forum or one of these lil apps. :lol:

Also

Dude can be a sucka for stealing

WHILE

We acknowledge it is the right step in closure .

Both things can be true. It doesn't HAVE to be either or but if someone only sees it as either/or, I get it.

:rofl: NT is hilarious for going so hard to let him know he's a sucker

What I really wanna know about is this undisclosed fourth item that OP swiped, which he says he stills owns, and has offered to physically return twice now in addition to compensation for the shoes.

I have so many questions.

The fact copped copped is still in possession of said item has me in wonder.

Mystery item has to be pretty nontrivial to keep possession of it for 10-15 years.

What I really wanna know about is this undisclosed fourth item that OP swiped, which he says he stills owns, and has offered to physically return twice now in addition to compensation for the shoes.

I have so many questions.

The fact copped copped is still in possession of said item has me in wonder.

Mystery item has to be pretty nontrivial to keep possession of it for 10-15 years.

No way soles are still holding on.

No way discolorations haven't kicked in.

But he said he is willing to pay whatever they are going for on STOCKX.

Back
Top Bottom