Did your Boss gave you a bonus this year?

i got a $150 bonus from my boss

but i make $9 an hour, which is pretty good!

Today i went to work, my Boss says good morning "come in to the office!" I was like oh snap i might get laid off. It's the way he said come in tomy office. He hand's me a bonus check! i was like whoa i did not expect this. I was so grateful that my boss did that. Anyone else got bonuses this year?I know times are hard but there's still good people that see the hard work you do daily to make a living.

laugh.gif
@ the title though

naw, but i get holiday pay for christmas eve, christmas day, new years ever, and new years day. i wish i got a bonus though.
frown.gif

No bonus but, double per diem for 7 days (X-mas to New Years) for spending the holidays away from home

Originally Posted by NKEAIR

$9 an hour? daaaaamnn! If you dont mind me askin, how old are you and what do you do?

Originally Posted by eutum

Originally Posted by NKEAIR

$9 an hour? daaaaamnn! If you dont mind me askin, how old are you and what do you do?

if you think $9 is good then you have to be 15-17yo living at home with your parents with no car or finacial obligations...
roll.gif

getting mine tomorrow. i've got $900 prior years but only $600 last year. I'm happy with whatever I get in this economy.

rumor around the office that they are not
mad.gif
smh.gif

yet they just copped a color copier for administration
smh.gif
smh.gif

Kind of.

I work on commission and he basically did all the work on one client, but I filled out the paperwork and had them sign it. Got a fatty paycheck that made meeligible for double pay on my last close of the month.

I'm trying to figure out what to get him for Christmas though. I'm thinking a gift certificate to a steak house or like a barnes & noble giftcard...

Back
Top Bottom