Did your Boss gave you a bonus this year?

I hope they do next week! Since in this paycheck I only received my hours.

Originally Posted by IMPORTKING

i m not suppsoed to tell my other coworkers..because of the havoc & jealousy that would ensue.
damn, thats how it was like last year at my company. Only me and my chief credit officer got bonuses last year and our managing partner was like"please dont mention it to anyone else, cause you two are the only ones gettin it"

This year my company will barely be breaking even on our books, and bossman had to take a paycut. No chance we gettin a bonus. Oh well. Having my job is mybonus.

no bonus until spring this year...good news they gave me a company credit card
laugh.gif
they'll wish they hadn't soon (another W when working for fam)

Bonus was doubled this year. $360 for PT $1400 for FT. But this also means no bonus or raises next year.

Originally Posted by SwanginOn4z

@jordan fetish you the exact reason i call women (B)'s now...be quiet! do you expect me to have a damn mansion 3 months after he turn 18 and graduate high school? sheesh hop off my gonads dawg, or put ya mouth on and hush it up! and i dont work but i could make more than that on my grind. i do need a job and wouldnt turn $9/hour down right now, but to think im making a killin off it? no sir thats nothing if you have things to pay and buy like i do. car insurance, gas, payin for school, food...etc that not even enough for just the stuff i need. now do the math if you got to pay bills as well. $9 aint shiid if you to pay BILLS stupid! thats all i was saying!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
do us all a favor and go turn yourself in already

We get quarterly bonuses based on our department's profitability for the quarter.

I just received my Q2 and Q3 bonus last week. It wasn't much, but it helps.

i got a whole bonus package actually

a $500 check
a $100 walmart giftcard
2 tickets to any broadway play of my choice
a metro card good for 1 month

and a turkey...

No bonus, but I received this email from my manager:

Good afternoon,

There will be a change to the process of holiday bonuses. Starting December 18, 2009 if you are planning to travel and you want CDPH to pay for the flight(s)and/or hotel reservations then you will have to submit a travel advance form 7 days prior to the date that you leave. CDPH will not use the visa credit card topay for hotel rooms and flights if your hotel receipts and travel advance forms are not received to me in timely manner. If you are sending a request to me viaemail for a flight then your travel advance form should be mailed to me that same day or sent to me via email, and this is the same for hotel reservations. Theform should be completed the same day that you are requesting a flight or need a hotel room booked.

Also, please make sure that the travel, mileage and public transportation forms are completed once a month. CDPH does not like to receive these forms in bulk.So please try to complete these forms once a month on time. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns please let me know. I do appreciate yourcooperation with this.

Thank you,

Originally Posted by tyroneaintblack

No bonus, but I received this email from my manager:

Good afternoon,

There will be a change to the process of holiday bonuses. Starting December 18, 2009 if you are planning to travel and you want CDPH to pay for the flight(s) and/or hotel reservations then you will have to submit a travel advance form 7 days prior to the date that you leave. CDPH will not use the visa credit card to pay for hotel rooms and flights if your hotel receipts and travel advance forms are not received to me in timely manner. If you are sending a request to me via email for a flight then your travel advance form should be mailed to me that same day or sent to me via email, and this is the same for hotel reservations. The form should be completed the same day that you are requesting a flight or need a hotel room booked.

Also, please make sure that the travel, mileage and public transportation forms are completed once a month. CDPH does not like to receive these forms in bulk. So please try to complete these forms once a month on time. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns please let me know. I do appreciate your cooperation with this.

Thank you,

smh.gif
state needs to worry about getting CA out of debt, not pay for your vacas.

on a lighter note, i got that G, though.. drinks is on me tonight..
pimp.gif

yea right.

I got a $0.75 raise, I work at Kumon Math & Reading Center. Tutor and correct papers for the little annoying kids, only work twice a week though.

Originally Posted by KRISPACINLA

1200.00 + a 50.00 gift card to a local mall. Ehh better then last year!

U make it seem like it aint much
eyes.gif

I work overnight and make $7.75/hr. I hate hotels ran by private companies
smh.gif
my job got this "everybody is replaceable" frame of mind which provedto be wrong after so many ppl quit b/c they was tired of makin next to nothin. If I could find another gig at another hotel (need that rm discount) then Iwould be gon, but I digress
tired.gif
. So Mr. "Ehh" if u don't wantur bonus, toss that in the mail to me
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom