Did your Boss gave you a bonus this year?

Originally Posted by proper english

Originally Posted by tyroneaintblack

No bonus, but I received this email from my manager:

Good afternoon,

There will be a change to the process of holiday bonuses. Starting December 18, 2009 if you are planning to travel and you want CDPH to pay for the flight(s) and/or hotel reservations then you will have to submit a travel advance form 7 days prior to the date that you leave. CDPH will not use the visa credit card to pay for hotel rooms and flights if your hotel receipts and travel advance forms are not received to me in timely manner. If you are sending a request to me via email for a flight then your travel advance form should be mailed to me that same day or sent to me via email, and this is the same for hotel reservations. The form should be completed the same day that you are requesting a flight or need a hotel room booked.

Also, please make sure that the travel, mileage and public transportation forms are completed once a month. CDPH does not like to receive these forms in bulk. So please try to complete these forms once a month on time. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns please let me know. I do appreciate your cooperation with this.

Thank you,

smh.gif
state needs to worry about getting CA out of debt, not pay for your vacas.

on a lighter note, i got that G, though.. drinks is on me tonight..
pimp.gif

yea right.
I'm using this for Vegas on March
laugh.gif

These %+$%$+ got the nerve to send me a Christmas card with a 25$ Visa Card in it. What am I, 6?

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

These %+$%$+ got the nerve to send me a Christmas card with a 25$ Visa Card in it. What am I, 6?

same here except mine was a check.
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom