Disgruntled Sneakerhead

You told Nike off

you allow me to get hustled through EBay.

aww, poor baby, they didn't cut off your money and internet access so you overpaid for stupid things?

this is the same concept as NT banning the word EPAR (backwards), nobody is forcing you to buy anything, no one is forced to pay a reseller.
but you guys go out of your way to do it, then complain.

I decide what's the most I'll pay for something, and guess what.. I don't go over that price or just pass on the sneaker.
men make decisions, children cry

Last edited:
nobody is forcing you to buy anything, no one is forced to pay a reseller.
but you guys go out of your way to do it, then complain.

I decide what's the most I'll pay for something, and guess what.. I don't go over that price or just pass on the sneaker.
men make decisions, children cry

If folks would learn to think like this instead of acting like they just have to have it, everything would be alright in the sneaker world in about 6 months to a year.

My issue with Nike is the ****** quality shoes they've been pumping out if I'm spending 200 bucks for some kicks I want quality

But that **** you complaining about is weak bruh it aint that hard to get shoes these days if you really want em with the exception of those ugly *** Marty McFly joints and Paranorman joints which are fire

You're 25 and you are sending a letter to Nike telling them that you are not going to buy their shoes anymore?

-J-
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

if u still wanna pay 200 for crap lemme know ill send u some in a ziploc bag

c'mon man...re-read what you wrote.

this is all you. not them, you. they have some ridiculous releases, sure, but you're the one that is making the CHOICE to care. you do have a choice here. you're not a victim of nike, you're a victim of your own choices. you are free to walk away at any point yet you keep coming back for more. make the conscious decision to not be a part of them. you have no control over nike and you never will. what you do have control of is how YOU spend your time and how YOU spend your money and how YOU spend your energy.

starting the letter with 'i'm done after november 2012' is pretty much the tone of your whole letter. paraphrased: "i'm not going to support you but i'm still going to give you money because i can't let it go". you want to stand for something, take a stand and walk away. who cares? it's freakin SHOES, man.

In the event it really gets sent, I can see the staff @ Nike passing that **** around the office making jokes. The only way they will care how the consumer feels is if you can start a boycott and actually impact sales. Money talks...
That's exactly what's going to happen those Nike execs could give a rat's *** about your last straw

I actually kinda hope he can't get the IVs in November haha

But there is no point to writing this letter because it will not cause them to change anything they do. They are making lots of money so an angry customer or two will not bother them. They made the shoes available, you just have to put in a little more effort if you really want them.

Did read..

And great point about Nike having people jump thru hoops.

I want an iPhone, I go cop an iPhone. I want a Samsung TV, I go cop a Samsung TV.

I regard Nike to be world brand like Apple and Samsung... Why don't they have availability like the other two?

Did read..

And great point about Nike having people jump thru hoops.

I want an iPhone, I go cop an iPhone. I want a Samsung TV, I go cop a Samsung TV.

I regard Nike to be world brand like Apple and Samsung... Why don't they have availability like the other two?

releases for foams or jordan retros are meant to be limited special edition releases. nike doesn't make millions of space jams. it's like there's plenty of white air force 1 lows that nike makes that you can easily get at any mall, but you don't see disgruntledsneakeridiot complaining about those. nike (and retailers like CS, FTL, FA, FS, etc) uses their premium product to build their brand and get people into the store, so you walk into a big box retail store and buy the rest of their stuff that they churn out in hundreds of thousands from their sweatshops.

champs and foot locker always tries to sell you the hook up. bought a pair of lebrons? how about the matching t-shirt, a pair of elite socks, matching shorts, shoe protector, scuff remover, matching snapback, and oh did you see we got foot locker shorts buy one get one free? profit margin isn't pretty big for the premium product, but they make millions pushing the other stuff.

Samsung and Apple want EVERYONE to have an iPhone or Galaxy S III, they'll make enough for everyone . . . nike doesn't make millions of space jams or playoffs because if they did, everyone would have a pair and it would no longer be a premium product that gets a lot of buzz and sneakerheads wouldn't go nuts over them if space jams were so readily available . . .

Last edited:
releases for foams or jordan retros are meant to be limited special edition releases. nike doesn't make millions of space jams. it's like there's plenty of white air force 1 lows that nike makes that you can easily get at any mall, but you don't see disgruntledsneakeridiot complaining about those. nike (and retailers like CS, FTL, FA, FS, etc) uses their premium product to build their brand and get people into the store, so you walk into a big box retail store and buy the rest of their stuff that they churn out in hundreds of thousands from their sweatshops.
champs and foot locker always tries to sell you the hook up. bought a pair of lebrons? how about the matching t-shirt, a pair of elite socks, matching shorts, shoe protector, scuff remover, matching snapback, and oh did you see we got foot locker shorts buy one get one free? profit margin isn't pretty big for the premium product, but they make millions pushing the other stuff.
Samsung and Apple want EVERYONE to have an iPhone or Galaxy S III, they'll make enough for everyone . . . nike doesn't make millions of space jams or playoffs because if they did, everyone would have a pair and it would no longer be a premium product that gets a lot of buzz and sneakerheads wouldn't go nuts over them if space jams were so readily available . . .
great answer bro...

Still think they shoulda made more galaxy Foambs doe.

*shrugs*

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom