Disgruntled Sneakerhead

If you're bothered by Nike that much, then why are you gonna give them $200 more in November? :lol: C'mon son.

t7ddp2.gif

:lol: :rofl:

"My last pair of sneakers purchased from you will be the Jordan IV, black and red, November 2012."

Wow LOL....so strong on your position...

"yo ima leave, but before i leave ima grab some of this real quick...aiight now im gone" :lol:

"My last pair of sneakers purchased from you will be the Jordan IV, black and red, November 2012."

Wow LOL....so strong on your position...

"yo ima leave, but before i leave ima grab some of this real quick...aiight now im gone" :lol:

Yea I noticed that too. :lol:

Hmmm...how do I put this.

I'm not saying this to mock you but I didn't even try to read any of that.

It's good that you're passionate about something, whatever points you made but the likelihood that anyone at Nike, particularly anyone of importance will read that, is slim to none.

We need to sticky one of these threads so when these cats come rant in General, they can see the reaction they will recieve

op has terrible hypebeasty taste in shoes. Plus you're complaining about lImited releases being limited?

my only suggestion is that you sign your name pseudonym three times at the end of the letter. that will let them know you mean business.

Back
Top Bottom