Disgruntled Sneakerhead

Sorry bro, but Nike won't listen until there is mass support or you articulate your feelings properly. Your grammar and argument is that of the common sneaker forum poster from Sole Collector(in other words, not good shun.... not good like a mug mug shun)

I read. Just think your reasons aren't that great and Nike is a huge company with customers for days. Your lost business does not worry them. Perhaps when you get a group of people then they might listen.

show up to Eugene and give them this letter in person... then they might care a little more.

Sentiment understood OP, but just stop buying. There are 25,000 fools willing to replace just ONE of you. But how you gonna say I quit then proceed to say after I buy these Black/Red IV's? :lol:. If you're gonna quit, then quit, take a stand.

I stopped reading at "Sneakerhead community" :smh:

Nike's response to your letter will be, that there's always someone else willing to take your place...

But not after they do this first, after reading your letter....

Last edited:
OP I read your whole letter and I applaud you for doing what's right IYO. I also believe the time is right to part with this craziness.

Who cares if others continue to buy? Stand by your word. We all have more shoes than we really need.

Back
Top Bottom