DMX joins VH1 Celebrity Rehab

EddieWinslow1983

formerly piczon1983
Good thing for DMX. My man needs to get cleaned up and start making music again.
smile.gif

Publicity plus something he actually needs.

Anytime a man barks for no apparent reason, he probably needs help.

No one was touching X when he was putting out good music.

*I understand that this is HovTalk.

Originally Posted by CROSSISOM

I seriously doubt he's doing this for publicity at this point. He's already had a reality show on BET, countless documentaries andstories done on him in just the last five years alone.

Much respect goes to X for continuing to fight his problems and looking for a solution.

I wonder if this counts towards like community service or towards his time or something, I swore dude had more to do

Originally Posted by CROSSISOM

laugh.gif

Never Die Alone was a good movie!

The rapper I'm most afraid of = DMX. If dude barked at me, I'd go to fetal position and cry. lol Not that I don't think I could take him on(I'm pretty sure he's a pretty small dude right?).

His show on bet was hands down some of the funniest tv I've watched...

that being said, I'll be tuned in and I'm rooting for homie
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

"Several media outlets have reported that my client Earl Simmons, aka DMX has signed on to appear in VH1's Celebrity Rehab reality show," DMX's publicist Pam Pinnock told AllHipHop.com. "These reports are false and Mr. Simmons has not greed to appear in any reality show. Mr. Simmons is currently serving a 90 day jail sentence at Tent City Jail in Arizona."

Back
Top Bottom