Do any of you sell on Ebay anymore?

Originally Posted by zebraska24

I just split my 11/12 CDP and sold on ebay. Buyer used buy-it-now and been waiting on them to "get paid." Frustrating for sure

The final value fees suck but since I don't have the post count to sell on here I really didnt have a choice. Never wore the XI and figured I'd use the cash to pick up some shoes I will actually wear.
Check the require payment immediately for BIN options.  It's a must these days.

Originally Posted by zebraska24

I just split my 11/12 CDP and sold on ebay. Buyer used buy-it-now and been waiting on them to "get paid." Frustrating for sure

The final value fees suck but since I don't have the post count to sell on here I really didnt have a choice. Never wore the XI and figured I'd use the cash to pick up some shoes I will actually wear.
Check the require payment immediately for BIN options.  It's a must these days.

More you sell on ebay , the better perks you get. I have thrived on ebay for years. But yeah it sucks that they caught onto people charging hundreds of dollars in their shipping to recoupe for seller fees. But there is a way around that.

More you sell on ebay , the better perks you get. I have thrived on ebay for years. But yeah it sucks that they caught onto people charging hundreds of dollars in their shipping to recoupe for seller fees. But there is a way around that.

Last week I sold some 4's on eBay but the buyer never payed for them.

I had to open up a case to cancel the transaction 
grin.gif

First time a buyer's flaked on me like that though.

Last week I sold some 4's on eBay but the buyer never payed for them.

I had to open up a case to cancel the transaction 
grin.gif

First time a buyer's flaked on me like that though.

Ive had a buyer not pay.. Went through the claims process, then the buyer left me a neutral feedback. Be careful buyers can hit you with a false negative even though they never paid..

Ive had a buyer not pay.. Went through the claims process, then the buyer left me a neutral feedback. Be careful buyers can hit you with a false negative even though they never paid..

Originally Posted by Rippaflow

Friend had that happen
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Rippaflow

Friend had that happen
30t6p3b.gif

The fees are really killin the bottom line. You get the fees from ebay and then they kill you with the paypal fees as well. It's so tough to make some reals money on this entire process. Buyers get raped on high prices, sellers gets raped on low income.

The fees are really killin the bottom line. You get the fees from ebay and then they kill you with the paypal fees as well. It's so tough to make some reals money on this entire process. Buyers get raped on high prices, sellers gets raped on low income.

I started selling on ebay in 1999, paypal was free. to sell a $200 pair of shoes was like 2.75, now like $25 plus paypals beatdown fees. They won't even let you say in your auction money order is accepted. Hard to make it worth your time now a days!

I started selling on ebay in 1999, paypal was free. to sell a $200 pair of shoes was like 2.75, now like $25 plus paypals beatdown fees. They won't even let you say in your auction money order is accepted. Hard to make it worth your time now a days!

Someone just sent me a message regarding a pair I have on eBay saying...

"Hi, dear seller, could you ship to China? I have very good feedbacks and am a serious bidder, if it's ok for you,I will pay for shipping, thank you."

He does indeed have great feedback (400+)... what would you guys do?

Someone just sent me a message regarding a pair I have on eBay saying...

"Hi, dear seller, could you ship to China? I have very good feedbacks and am a serious bidder, if it's ok for you,I will pay for shipping, thank you."

He does indeed have great feedback (400+)... what would you guys do?

Why wouldn't you sell to him? Just ship it USPS express international. I've shipped sneakers overseas with no problems. Come to think of it I like these international bidders better then the ones I get from the US.

Why wouldn't you sell to him? Just ship it USPS express international. I've shipped sneakers overseas with no problems. Come to think of it I like these international bidders better then the ones I get from the US.

Yea, I just sold about 6 pairs recently(outrageous final values smh) and I listed another 6 and when I went to  list a 7th, they told me I couldn't list another pair of shoes for 30 days--what are they on now? I remember offing like 20 pairs of weird random kicks when I first opened my previous account with a 0 score now after the new account had been active for years they institute these weird rules. Someone else kinda did that to me recently too after selling 40 pairs **cough**(NT), but I understand the reasoning behind their rule, not ebays-just hurting themselves, losing out on some more too high fees they could be getting.

Yea, I just sold about 6 pairs recently(outrageous final values smh) and I listed another 6 and when I went to  list a 7th, they told me I couldn't list another pair of shoes for 30 days--what are they on now? I remember offing like 20 pairs of weird random kicks when I first opened my previous account with a 0 score now after the new account had been active for years they institute these weird rules. Someone else kinda did that to me recently too after selling 40 pairs **cough**(NT), but I understand the reasoning behind their rule, not ebays-just hurting themselves, losing out on some more too high fees they could be getting.

selling a pair of DS 9.5 bordeauxs but keep getting deadbeats on ebay. holla if you interested

selling a pair of DS 9.5 bordeauxs but keep getting deadbeats on ebay. holla if you interested

Back
Top Bottom