Do protein powders "expire?"

was wondering if these things actually expire...I wouldn't think so since its just powder....started taking pro-complex, just for after workout protein....i bought it a WHILE ago...so was wondering if its still going to be legit...thanks

was wondering if these things actually expire...I wouldn't think so since its just powder....started taking pro-complex, just for after workout protein....i bought it a WHILE ago...so was wondering if its still going to be legit...thanks

they have the expiration date somewhere on the jar bro.  just gotta look real hard for it.  it takes a long time to expire though.

they have the expiration date somewhere on the jar bro.  just gotta look real hard for it.  it takes a long time to expire though.

So long as you don't denature the protein in any way such as increasing the humidity or temperature and keep it in a cool place, I think it'll be good for awhile. 

So long as you don't denature the protein in any way such as increasing the humidity or temperature and keep it in a cool place, I think it'll be good for awhile. 

Back
Top Bottom