do you call a girl the N word when messing around?

Yep. and to mess around I use 'dawg' and 'homie', to play with her since she hates it.
laugh.gif

Yep. and to mess around I use 'dawg' and 'homie', to play with her since she hates it.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by krazy88s

suspect = calling your girl N__ or bruh while smashing.

roll.gif
def suspect if we talkin bout smashin

in normal interaction though its fair game to say it to a chick  just playing around.

ie: something simple like "shutup, N" or "N, chill out"

Originally Posted by krazy88s

suspect = calling your girl N__ or bruh while smashing.

roll.gif
def suspect if we talkin bout smashin

in normal interaction though its fair game to say it to a chick  just playing around.

ie: something simple like "shutup, N" or "N, chill out"

Originally Posted by 5288

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Why do you feel the need to use a degrading word when joking around?
Ok simp
30t6p3b.gif
throwing around words without knowing the meaning

you looking real ignorant right now.. not like everyone else couldn't tell though.

Originally Posted by 5288

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Why do you feel the need to use a degrading word when joking around?
Ok simp
30t6p3b.gif
throwing around words without knowing the meaning

you looking real ignorant right now.. not like everyone else couldn't tell though.

Originally Posted by PraVokal

Yep,and yes I'm smashing.I guess since I'm in Memphis its acceptable.I call chicks "bruh" also..Its just lingo around here.

MAN I HATE THIS ABOUT MEMPHIS. PEOPLE IN MEMPHIS CALL GIRLS BRUH AND N ALL THE TIME. I CAN'T CALL A FEMALE I'M MESSING WITH EITHER OF THESE BECAUSE IT MAKES THEM SEEM MANLY IMO.

Originally Posted by PraVokal

Yep,and yes I'm smashing.I guess since I'm in Memphis its acceptable.I call chicks "bruh" also..Its just lingo around here.

MAN I HATE THIS ABOUT MEMPHIS. PEOPLE IN MEMPHIS CALL GIRLS BRUH AND N ALL THE TIME. I CAN'T CALL A FEMALE I'M MESSING WITH EITHER OF THESE BECAUSE IT MAKES THEM SEEM MANLY IMO.

Hellllll no.

Why would I do that? That's like fantasizing about a man while I'm smashing a chick.

Is there something you wanna tell us?

Oh, and I hardly ever use that word anyway. The 90s are over, B.

Back
Top Bottom