Do you have any unpopular opinions???VOL....2

I don't drink soda but I will drink a Bubbly with orange tangerine or lemonade water enhancer in it. Taste just like soda without the sugar/calories.

I pretty much only drink water but I went through a little Diet Pepsi phase for a few weeks but towards the end it just made my stomach hurt every time so I stopped

Seltzer is nasty to me for some reason. I don’t get why carbonating water makes it so bad :lol:

I like liquid death. It’s nice to have a cold *** water in a can

1713277221659.png
"possibly"
"limited evidence"
"might"

"You keep on using that word 'caused.' I do not think it means what you think it means."

Wow I didn’t think I’d ruffle so many feathers about the diet soda talk.

I guess I’m in the right thread.

I’ll throw another out there.

People that can’t function without coffee are addicts.

Caffeine is a drug just like nicotine, alcohol, etc.

Last edited:

Now that I agree with.
I love coffee, but I don't drink it every day, not even most days. I have coffee pretty much 2-3 times a month, and it's literally only because I do love the taste & smell, especially the smell. The reason I don't drink it every morning is for exactly what you just said.

Wow I didn’t think I’d ruffle so many feathers about the diet sofa talk.

I guess I’m in the right thread.

I’ll throw another out there.

The diet soda take isn’t “unpopular”, plenty of people agree with it and apparently the WHO *almost* agrees with it.

MOST Folks online complaining about WNBA salaries don't give a damn about them and are just putting on a show for the public.

She's probably already a millionaire given who she is. Funny to see the new folks enter the convos since they know who Caitlin is, wonder what their previous thoughts were.

Stop comparing the 2 though, like comparing Disney to a small business.

MOST Folks online complaining about WNBA salaries don't give a damn about them and are just putting on a show for the public.

Of course the glaring flaw in Burr's sentiment is that most women don't watch sports... but most men do.
That reasoning is right in line with people who say "But black people shoot each other all the time" when someone is talking about police brutality towards black people.
"Maybe their biggest problem isn't police; maybe their biggest problem is theirselves."
Finger-pointing their own ingroup fails to acknowledge the disrespect from their outgroups.
It's easy for outgroups to blame ingroups because that removes any responsibility, and thats a lot more comfortable.

The argument for bigger WNBA salaries for no other reason beyond "The men make more" isn't anyone who is trying to engage in a good faith conversation.
Im starting to think its some reverse sexism or something. Clearly the WNBA is heading in the right direction but Jemelle wants to act like they will just never get there without help.

I’m not saying she should garner the same salary as an NBA player, but $76K seems way too low considering the boost she’ll provide to the WNBA. I’d like to think she’s worth at least double or triple what she’s getting.

Back
Top Bottom