Do you see ur girl every single day?

Originally Posted by razzle dazzle

Just imagine if you married her..
laugh.gif
That's what I'm saying. How would that work?

ive seen my bf almost everyday for a year... we dont get sick of each other ... not seeing each other for a few days feels like a lifetime to us. we actuallywanna move in together .....

Originally Posted by McFlyyy

clingy girls are the worst. my ex had a bad home life so she would always wanna see me or sleep over my crib and i'd get tired of her after 4 straight days. she used to say stuff like "i know i'm overstaying my welcome" and i used to think "damn, if you know that then why don't you just leave?" but the wet was too real.
roll.gif
roll.gif

same thing with my girl, except normal home life lol. broad always is comin over.

good thing she left to college. comin home this weekend.
devil.gif
devil.gif

Kinda hard to miss mine bein that we live together
laugh.gif
She works my nerves sometimes but She don't watch my every move and let me do me as long as it aint"unhealthy" for me. Not to mention class and work separates us a lot.

Here's the trick to avoidin the annoyance of seein ya girl alot........ Try becomin her friend before yall hook up

Nah I see her maybe 4-5 days out the week and she would say I'm never there. I feel like space is still necessary, love be damned.

it's nice to see him everyday.. but something i definitely don't want to stick to. i'm an introvert so i NEED my alone 'me' time.

usually see my girl fri/sat

sometimes throughout the week, but usually just the weekend. both have busy work schedule.

we talk every nite tho. that kills me sometimes.

yeah ive see her everyday. but ive grown up with her so its not a big deal

Originally Posted by Regal Black

this is one of the reasons why I'm not in a relationship right now.
I feel you. The last dude was kinda clingy/didn't help we lived together for a bit *shudders*

I need my alone time. ****
roll.gif

this is why i cant imagine getting married..
but like dude up their said..
try being her friend first see if shes
tolerable or worth really hanging out with
then make a decision after that.

I see my dude everyday, but I let him chill with his boys and we spend time whenever we can. I'm too busy w/volleyball to keep up with seeing him on thedaily and he's always busy with basketball.
ohwell.gif

Yup... over 2 years straight and counting... it's funny too, everytime we meet a new couple, they always say that they thought we were fresh (whatever thatmeans
laugh.gif
)

Ugh I would die...Its important to have your own time or else you will never grow!

I have so much work to do sometimes that I would go insane with someone around me 24/7

Used to but we decided to cut it down to certain days and weekends. Been getting into too many pointless arguments, butafter giving each other space things are perfect.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by McFlyyy

clingy girls are the worst. my ex had a bad home life so she would always wanna see me or sleep over my crib and i'd get tired of her after 4 straight days. she used to say stuff like "i know i'm overstaying my welcome" and i used to think "damn, if you know that then why don't you just leave?" but the wet was too real.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NJstress03

Originally Posted by Regal Black

this is one of the reasons why I'm not in a relationship right now.
co-sign. its not heathly to see your girl every single day. thats how u get sick of them...
eh.. I live with my girl.. I see her everyday.
our relationship is mad healthy

Back
Top Bottom