Do you see ur girl every single day?

yeah basically, she's cool though. It's kinda like a business partnership
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

My girl and I live together and it's better than I thought. I don't get tired of seeing her it's just the complaints that annoy me sometimes. I think every female does this though.. lol
What are some things that she complains about if you don't mind me asking
lol I see that maybe you're trying to get insight for your own situation..? Females are the complete opposite of males. What we findmeaningless and simple, they tend to disect and think too much of. To answer your question, we find ourselves sometimes arguing over dumb $%##. Like once whenI heard her say something along the lines of "I want a burger.." I clearly heard what I heard but a minute later she said that she'd mentionedthat she wanted a cheeseburger. I told her that she said "burger" only. IT was the dumbest thing ever but she got upset because she said I didn'tbelieve her the first time around. Sometimes we just argue about incredibly stupid stuff. It's what happens when you live together. Grow and build. If youstay the same, nothing works out.

eh, before my girl moved back home we were with each other 24/7 basically...

minus work and class

I see mine everyday..But I don't have much choice since we're married..LOL

For the ppl that's saying that they get tired fast......... How long ya been with ur significant other

As for me I was with shortie for five years n never got tired so but I used to take joy rides when she used to annoy the @%%! out of me

Originally Posted by Guerrilla Warfare

I got a son wit her & 2 more on the way so yea
eyes.gif

I hate her tho
eyes.gif
Wow.

Me and my girl see each other about 1-3times a week due to work schedules. Most couples that see each other everyday will get tired of seeing that person atone point. That's why friends and/or hobbies are essential.

Back
Top Bottom