Domino's Pizza - new recipe/flavor for pizza out now Dec 27th GR

I hate Dominoes, but I'll be willing to try this 'new' recipe.

And for the record, as far as national pizza chains go:

Papa John's > The Hut > Lil' Caesars >>>>>>>>>>>>>Dominoes

*Flame On!*

Originally Posted by Essential1

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

read about this a few days ago....not looking forward to the changes..haven't had Domino's in a minute but i always loved it as is
The hell
laugh.gif
I've never heard anybody say they love Domino's. Sure people eat it but it's because it's dirt cheap. Everyone acknowledges that it's below mediocre fare.
I love Domino's.. I think it is the best major pizza chain.. But I'm not an idiot that would say it is the best in the world it's not even close..

All that being said I got some of it today trying to get it one last time before they changed it. It gets here and they already changed it.. Had it and its awful imo
sick.gif
QFT i ddnt like it either.

Originally Posted by chris boshs neck

Dominos is trash, worst pizza out there.

i thought this too till i tried their barbeque chicken pizza, and surprisingly i found it not bad, hadnt had their pizza in years tho.

my local dominos already changed the recipe. i have to say it is better. the crust taste like garlic bread and the sauce has a garlic taste to it also.

Originally Posted by Mateen Cleaves

so what happens with me because i dont like garlic or herbs so basically i cant get the new pizza?
they just sprinkle it on the crust so maybe you can tell them to hold it

Originally Posted by donpoppa

Originally Posted by Mateen Cleaves

so what happens with me because i dont like garlic or herbs so basically i cant get the new pizza?
they just sprinkle it on the crust so maybe you can tell them to hold it

Nope, you assed out. My friend called and they said there is nothing you can do.
I don't know hy i checked back on this thread.

will this effect the Deep dish crust? i always get the deep dish cuz it tasted it better than the regular!

uh I just had dominos yesterday and instantly noticed the difference without even knowing about this, the crust is a major upgrade, more garlicy, the saucethey spiced it up a bit, I kinda like it

order from the dominos on east tremont,bx if you want to try it out

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

Dominos is bad, but I helped survive college with that 5-5-5 deal.

Beats Little Cesars, too.

At least they know their recipes suck and trying to change

I don't know why anyone eats domino's that lives in ny. Besides it being cheap it really sucks.

Anyone like Famous pizza? They make some really good personal pies I see shops around queens but I am not sure if they have them in other boroughs.

pizza is banging
pimp.gif

crust is good, sauce and cheese are better.

papa johns just got served
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom