Donald Trump is running for president

Only Trump will do as he says he'll do.
Check the record, Trump has a history of accomplishments.
The others have histories of living on the people's tax money!

I was born into a rich family and thats the reason I've never had the drive or motivation to pursue a legitimate career after I graduated university. Its ingrained in my mind that I dont have to. I'm turning 24 next month but I miss the feeling of productivity I had in university but not sure I can go on like this. 

[quote name="Rocky437" ]

When whites are the ones working like dogs so their pay can be taxed to pay for illegal aliens, deadbeats and government entitlement. Story makes sense now. [/quote]

with diversity come sacrifices right? lol. 

Haha Manny, talk about no damns given. Famous dude not afraid to speak his mind, I respect that doe.  

Because muslims are commanded by the deity to attack, kill, and plunder nonbelievers. Christians are commanded to love, bless, and do good to their enemies who hate, curse, and persecute them.

Obama is a moron the USA has never been more upside down than it is today. 

And dont worry about that feminist movement its just a few women here and there, they're stupid.... the majority still want that good D, trust. 

And why does racism exist? As well as racial profiling done by police? 157 homicides have been committed in St Louis this year, most of them being blacks killing blacks.
Also, the eternal victim complex will get you nowhere.  

Yea...I hardly ever use the block button but in this case I'll make an exception :lol: :x

Last edited:
Yea...I hardly ever use the block button but in this case I'll make an exception
laugh.gif
sick.gif
It was over before it even started, Rocky came in here a dead man walking running on pure adrenaline.

hillarious. he goes from saying he rich and entitled and doesnt feel like he has to work

and then goes to say that people are living off of white peoples hard work.

rocky are you white?
Technically speaking, the backbone of our coutnry was built on the backs of rich white guys, like the rest of Europe. But America is basically a distant cousin of Europe, it's inherent. Yes minorities are living off their hard work, but I don't need to bow to Iran every time I wash my hands with soap. He sounds like Rachel Dolezal with that argument.

His 2011 posts have a completely different view, which indicates radical Christian extremism.

Last edited:
you spelled slaves wrong
In terms of manual labor, of course. But intellectually and culturally, you're not changing that anytime soon. Our nation was built by a bunch of tax evaders, and it really irritates me when people look up to "Founding Fathers" like god.

Last edited:
hillarious. he goes from saying he rich and entitled and doesnt feel like he has to work

and then goes to say that people are living off of white peoples hard work.

rocky are you white?

Technically speaking, the backbone of our country, was built on the backs of rich white guys, like the rest of Europe. But America is basically a distant cousin of Europe, it's inherent. Yes minorities are living off their hard work, but I don't need to bow to Iran every time I wash my hands with soap. He sounds like Rachel Dolezal with that argument.

His 2011 posts have a completely different view, which indicates radical Christian extremism.

View media item 1862865

Last edited:
"I DON'T NEED TO WORK HARDER THAN MINORITIES TO GET THE JOB"

- Rocky

This is how capitalism fails.

you spelled slaves wrong
In terms of manual labor, of course. But intellectually and culturally, you're not changing that anytime soon. Our nation was built by a bunch of tax evaders, and it really irritates me when people look up to "Founding Fathers" like god.

Expand this point.

I have a feeling it will be just as riveting as you Nazi comments

-You speak about labor. What about all the land they stole from the Native Americans. Did that help build America too?

Last edited:
"I DON'T NEED TO WORK HARDER THAN MINORITIES TO GET THE JOB"

- Rocky

This is how capitalism fails.

Capitalism also fails when the rich ruling class buys of policy makers so those policy makers indulge them in their rent seeking behavior

Capitalism is at it best when there is competition, the rich ruling class have no interest in that.

They like crony capitalism.

Expand this point.

-You speak about labor. What about all the land they stole from the Native Americans. Did that help build America too?
I'm saying the obvious, our government and culture. Americanism is centered on the European immigrants that came here, not the Native Americans or Africans, even lands like say the Grand Colombia area have very European tendencies stacked on top of some remaining Native culture, it's inherent. Take Bobby Jindal or Ted Cruz, they're the example of trying too hard to assimilate. Up until the point where our former slaves were educated, they of coursed served no other purpose besides dirty jobs, as with any other human. He's trying to refer to the white-collar work and northern industry I think, but he's still in the wrong morally.

Last edited:

Expand this point.

I'm saying the obvious, our government and culture. Americanism is centered on the European immigrants that came here, not the Native Americans or Africans. Up until the point where our former slaves were educated, they of coursed served no other purpose besides dirty jobs, as with any other human. He's trying to refer to the white-collar work and northern industry I think, but he's still in the wrong morally.
alien.gif

Expand this point.

I'm saying the obvious, our government and culture. Americanism is centered on the European immigrants that came here, not the Native Americans or Africans. Up until the point where our former slaves were educated, they of coursed served no other purpose besides dirty jobs, as with any other human. He's trying to refer to the white-collar work and northern industry I think, but he's still in the wrong morally.

Keep exposing yourself famb.

Because the slaves that worked in the house, that were used for entertainment, that were used as sex objects, and a unit of trade somehow don't count.

Only when da white man educated them, they had other uses.

Real Nice, real ******* nice

Last edited:
X-Alt's posts always been a bit suspect.

The smart dumb college kid just learning things, eager to put those thoughts out there is nothing new. You can always pick them. Just wait till he does a psych course. Not that it's a bad thing, just not formulated right, pure word vomit.

if i vote and i doubt i will i'm only voting for trump

i have not voted in over 8 or 10 years i believe

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom