Donald Trump is running for president

How does that fit with whats going on in da auto industry? Da market wants to keep buying trucks & SUV's and da government wants to put punitive regulations for giving consumers what they want.

Amazing how you conveniently didn't see my post addressing this, especially when I worked for one of the companies in question during that time frame. Absolutely amazing

If he can recognize that it pokes a hole in his MO, he'll ignore it. But now that he's called out, be amazed at how he deflects it.

Last edited:
sick.gif
@ The thought of Trump smashing Hillary.
billclinton.jpg

How does that fit with whats going on in da auto industry? Da market wants to keep buying trucks & SUV's and da government wants to put punitive regulations for giving consumers what they want.

Amazing how you conveniently didn't see my post addressing this, especially when I worked for one of the companies in question during that time frame. Absolutely amazing
Who said i didn't see it...

problem is you editorialized it by basically implying da technology they pulled back should've been pursued regardless of da type of business it would do..not da way you run a company l, but perfect way to advocate for something....

Clearly you never mentioned how most of those cars are sold at a loss regardless of their government subsidies...da most profitable segment for GM is tbeir SUV's & pickup trucks.

Last edited:
Don't know if that's good or bad but that relates to Drumpf's idiotic tweet the other day:
I have never once not led a normal life because of fear of terrorists. I did have to worry about the police installing martial law in my city because a racist police system unjustly killed a black man. Is Drumpf ready to fix that problem??

Thank you. I am amazed when I hear about voters whose main concern in an election is terror and terrorism. Unless I'm at an airport and getting on a plane, terrorism does not even enter my mind. I wonder sometimes, do housewives in Ohio or long haul truckers going across Interstate 80, really think that an ISIS or Al Qaeda attack is going to happen to them?

Industrial accidents, car accidents, police shootings, mass shooting, ordinary street crime and populated water are all much bigger threats than Islamic terrorist attacks inside of the United States.

Don't know if that's good or bad but that relates to Drumpf's idiotic tweet the other day:
I have never once not led a normal life because of fear of terrorists. I did have to worry about the police installing martial law in my city because a racist police system unjustly killed a black man. Is Drumpf ready to fix that problem??
Thank you. I am amazed when I hear about voters whose main concern in an election is terror and terrorism. Unless I'm at an airport and getting on a plane, terrorism does not even enter my mind. I wonder sometimes, do housewives in Ohio or long haul truckers going across Interstate 80, really think that an ISIS or Al Qaeda attack is going to happen to them?

Industrial accidents, car accidents, police shootings, mass shooting, ordinary street crime and populated water are all much bigger threats than Islamic terrorist attacks inside of the United States.
I've had this discussion with my father a million times. There's a lot of people out there who fundamentally changed after 9/11.

There is so much more that negatively effects him and my mother on a daily basis living in an impoverished neighborhood in The Bronx...but all he's worried about is the president 'keeping us safe.'

I'll never understand it. I never think about it. I did shortly after 9/11, but if a terrorist attack is going to happen, it doesn't matter who you have in office.

Last edited:

people dont think logically, especially the way current information is being presented to them

it's not about the actual chance of danger but rather what groups they feel they are in and how each new threat affects the group

when shootings are reported, the group that is seen as the victims is usually very small

"______ elementary was attacked today" or "______ shopping mall was attacked today"

people see that and feel bad but to someone living in Ohio its a mindset of "it sucks that THEY (shopping mall in seattle) was shot up"

but when a terrorist attack happens the way it's reported is very different

"america was attacked today"

someone living in ohio will think "these people I dont know much about are out to kill me, as well as everyone else in this country"

it's both tragic and very interesting how the media uses small differences in presentation of information to control what the general public cares about. 

Most average Americans do not think about terrorism on a daily unless they are part of law enforcement or have family or friends in the military. If a trucker in Ohio has a son with an army division deployed for Operation Inherent Resolve in Afghanistan, best believe terrorism is an important subject to him. Some voters may consider terrorism as the most important subect because it relates directly to them or their love ones. Not sure why it's so hard to understand that.

I haven't popped into this thread at all so far...
But today I would just like to note that for the first time I actually believe Trump could beat Hilary.
Still dislike both candidates. Still have no faith in the system. Still probably won't bother voting.
But after talking with some people. America might really be that fed up with DC establishment politicians
welcome nimble navigator just a heads up there is no brakes on this train so sit back and enjoy.

sick.gif
@ The thought of Trump smashing Hillary.
Hate sex is definitely not out of the equation this election cycle. Opens up Trump's wife for NT fam.

Funny how Trump supporters suddenly care about women
Honestly they just ignored the issue until the Trump hates women slander ramped up. They won that fight because the other side was too trigger happy. It's a non-issue because they backed off with those ads, he's no longer liable until he says something really stupid.

Last edited:
[thread="629164"]Quote:[/thread]

I've had this discussion with my father a million times. There's a lot of people out there who fundamentally changed after 9/11.

There is so much more that negatively effects him and my mother on a daily basis living in an impoverished neighborhood in The Bronx...but all he's worried about is the president 'keeping us safe.'

I'll never understand it. I never think about it. I did shortly after 9/11, but if a terrorist attack is going to happen, it doesn't matter who you have in office.

The face of terrorists that are a greater threat to America don't look like Muhammad, Abdullah, etc. they look like Dylann, Adam, and James.

The face of terrorists that are a greater threat to America don't look like Muhammad, Abdullah, etc. they look like Dylann, Adam, and James.
but muh second amendments of freedoms

This right here. Even worse some of them are wearing badges that protect them from the consequences of committing such acts.
****** cop/=/terrorist

Last edited:
but muh second amendments of freedoms

This right here. Even worse some of them are wearing badges that protect them from the consequences of committing such acts.
****** cop/=/terrorist

50/50 statement. An ******* cop isn't necessarily a terrorist, but they certainly can be.

:x @ The thought of Trump smashing Hillary.

I am sure Willy wont mind. How many broads did he rapped in his life? 4,5?? Hell what about the ones he cheated with? :rolleyes

From the horse's mouth:

At 69, he can still carry on like the teen who was yanked out of prep school and delivered to Col. Dobias, the take-no-**** instructor at the military academy. After I met Ivanka and praised her to her father, he said, “Yeah, she’s really something, and what a beauty, that one. If I weren’t happily married and, ya know, her father . . . 

http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/trump-seriously-20150909?page=13

http://www.gq.com/story/donald-trump-ivanka-sex-trevor-noah-daily-show

What kind of father says that kind of **** in public? To the media?

It's incredible to me how naive Drumpf's ideas of guns are. Actually he knows what a gun is. But he has no idea what a criminal or mental health is.

If these numbers stay the same through November it's a wrap.

View media item 2042398

Da economy is a inch away from an recession as we speak...

You wouldn't be able to tell me what causes a recession without googling some obscure source that has a headline that you agree with even though the content might be the complete opposite of what you agree with, so please don't talk economics if you have limited knowledge on the subject as you have proven numerous times.

Are we overdue for a recession? Yes we are because we've had a longer term of expansion than average. But economies are cyclical. Recessions occur every 6-8 years anyway so to try to point a doom and gloom is just plain stupid and just proves how ill informed you are. But by all means keep digging the grave that you are digging and making yourself seem worse with each post.

The economy added 160,000 jobs last month and 200k jobs the month before.

That's an inch away from recession?

Back
Top Bottom