Donald Trump is running for president

It's amazing how well he did among poor white people

He's everything they hate

Northerner
born in to money
Ivy League Educated
not religious
not against abortion

I just want to grab a group of poor white folks and educated them on how bad they're about to get ****** w/ this tax reform. :lol:

but let's be real... inside of white supremacy, it's sexist as hell...

the white male will always be chosen when trying to resurrect white supremacy.

preach homie a damb shame what happened 
Cuban/Americans will forever associate the decomocratic party with communism. No matter who the Republican canidate is he will always get the Cuban vote. Obama's trip to Cuba Pretty much reinforced that mentality, and I don't see that ever changing.

For the record I didn't participate in this circus and don't care for either one of these morons we had to pick from.

And homie I'm not generalizing all Cuban folks.
I lived in Miami 5 years I got love for my Cubano homies, because we from the same struggles, but yea you know the ones I'm talking about.
They identify as "white cuban" and are quick to tell someone to get thier "Hialeah" *** outta here..the self hate is real.

Its all good doe...all races have thier clowns...us blacks too, but you gotta admit the 1st generation old Cuban folks be on some arrogant ****.
Loyal to replublicans because of Reagan...and voting against Hilary because of what the democrats did to lil Elian Gonzales 

So much truth. It wasn't Cubans alone but they salty.
I worked with a Cuban dudes, Mexicans and Nicaraguans were cool with him but always argued. So I asked him one time why, ol boy goes, Mexicans are dirty, Cubans are closer to the Hispanic source of Spain. I was like [emoji]128529[/emoji] Bruh y'all feel some kinda way cause you're closer to the middle of the food chain
Smh.. But people gon people

Well, atleast I hope we get to see more of Ivanka. 
devil.gif

How did YG take a L? "F Trump" is probably going multiplatinum now :lol:

Last edited:
roll.gif

All for naught. What a waste of a tour and track. YG took the biggest L.
Its not even about the actual song or Trump winning anyway...its about him having the balls to take a stand and all the consequences that came with it.

Pretty much the risk of being black balled from the industry and constant visits and low key threats by the secret service

That was a ballsy move from a rookie rapper....he stood for it.

What your favorite rappers doing???

Go listen to the new Lil Wayne.....since he feels his money and fame changed his skin color
laugh.gif

Last edited:
:rofl:

How did you come to that conclusion? He hates Donald trump and made a song about it

Not to mention it might have just been his most successful song.

He made likely millions or at least will (or already has) generated millions through opportunities and awareness of his brand that came from a politically charged song he probably made just ******* around.

I don't see the L unless his freedoms are infringed upon once Trump is in office.

How did you come to that conclusion? He hates Donald trump and made a song about it

Its not even about the actual song or Trump winning anyway...its about him having the balls to take a stand and all the consequences that came with it.
Pretty much the risk of being black balled from the industry and constant visits and low key threats by the secret service
That was a ballsy move from a rookie rapper....he stood for it.

What your favorite rappers doing???

Not to mention it might have just been his most successful song.

He made likely millions or at least will (or already has) generated millions through opportunities and awareness of his brand that came from a politically charged song he probably made just ******* around.

I don't see the L unless his freedoms are infringed upon once Trump is in office.

No shade to YG cause i'm a fan of his. I'm just saying his tour and somewhat theme for the album was to overthrow Donald Trump's campaign. It clearly didn't cause our 45th president is Donald. That's all i'm saying.

Anyone got any predictions of how the presidency actually is gonna go?

I really didn't care either way, Hillary standing next to rappers and Bill Clinton getting some head and knowing how to play the trumpet on arsenio doesn't make me forget that she thinks we're super predators nor does it make me forget Bill's legacy of mass incarceration and football numbers...

So honestly I almost wanted Trump to win, not because I support him, but for what will change in the aftermath of him being elected, i.e. the chaos that ensues and a whole revamp of this "lesser of two evils" two party system that got us here...and also to get black people to wake up from the Obama dream that left them complacent and demanding no action from him on bettering the black condition...

but now that everything is normalizing and setting in and seeing it actually manifest, it's scary what dude might do just off of how loose his temperament is...

i can see us getting into a lot of wars over the next few years...

Last edited:
No shade to YG cause i'm a fan of his. I'm just saying his tour and somewhat theme for the album was to overthrow Donald Trump's campaign. It clearly didn't cause our 45th president is Donald. That's all i'm saying.
Well New York's daddy can hold the biggest L according to your logic
roll.gif

Last edited:
I'm Canadian. My GF also works for an immigration agency. The site crashed and is currently experiencing major lag since last night hahaha.

http://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/canada-s-immigration-website-crashed-due-to-traffic-surge-1.3152744

I don't care where this goes as it doesn't affect us too much, other than the Republicans green lighting Keystone (Hopefully!). More jobs for us.
However, the amount of people crashing the Candian Immigration Website is too damn high . Americans need to relax, ya'll made this bed, so sleep in it.

Although, the next potential cabinet looks pretty scary:

Secretary of State Newt Gingrich
Attorney General Rudy Giuliani
Education Secretary Sarah Palin
Interior Secretary Donald Trump Jr.
Health Secretary Chris Christie
Agriculture Secretary Sid Miller
Joe Arpaio is also free these days.

Source:
http://www.politico.com/story/2016/11/who-is-in-president-trump-cabinet-231071

With these people calling the shots, it feels like the social progression that the US was fighting for in the recent years might slowly be withered away.

Last edited:
I guess NWA was  failure because they didnt completely change police relations in the US

Eminem was a failure because middle america didnt change their view on drug abuse/he didn't kill or nor did he fix his relationship with his baby momma

every lean rapper is a failure because actavis stopped being sold

Anyone got any predictions of how the presidency actually is gonna go?

I really didn't care either way, Hillary standing next to rappers and Bill Clinton getting some head and knowing how to play the trumpet on arsenio doesn't make me forget that she thinks we're super predators nor does it make me forget Bill's legacy of mass incarceration and football numbers...

So honestly I almost wanted Trump to win, not because I support him, but for what will change in the aftermath of him being elected, i.e. the chaos that ensues and a whole revamp of this "lesser of two evils" two party system that got us here...and also to get black people to wake up from the Obama dream that left them complacent and demanding no action from him on bettering the black condition...

but now that everything is normalizing and setting in and seeing it actually manifest, it's scary what dude might do just off of how loose his temperament is...

i can see us getting into a lot of wars over the next few years...

There were ways to hold Obama accountable without having to get to this.

We will deal with a reality that the majority of the U.S. doesn't care about minorities. Not that it ever did, but it's blatant now. And it's being celebrated.

And wars will be the icing on a cake. Let's kill more innocent civilians for the sake of "patriotism" and to get dem profits

:lol: at people thinking this is going to change the party system. If anything this kills Ant shot of campaign finance reform. Money will always rule the day. It's just going to be interesting if the backlash is going to scare 3rd party candidates in the future.

Don't tell me you actually thought a song could influence an election man?

Well New York's daddy can hold the biggest L according to your logic:rofl:
View media item 2225458

I guess NWA was  failure because they didnt completely change police relations in the US

Eminem was a failure because middle america didnt change their view on drug abuse/he didn't kill or nor did he fix his relationship with his baby momma

every lean rapper is a failure because actavis stopped being sold

:rofl: True :smh:

Let me hold this L.....

Back
Top Bottom