Donald Trump is running for president

Always funny how ignorant Trump haters never give concrete examples of Trump's "racism" or "sexism". They just like to hate something and it's truly sad.
I personally don't participate in the whole Trump is a racist debate. I think it's a fair assumption that he is based on events in the past but ultimately he hasn't said anything 100% racist that I'm aware of so it's more of an assumption than a clear fact in my opinion. Instead I use the term bigot, because that fact is irrefutable and there is countless evidence to support that fact.

The whole Trump is a racist debate always ends up the same. Anti-Trump posters provide evidence that leads them to the assumption he is a racist, the Trump supporters downplay the evidence and don't think there's sufficient evidence to make the claim he is racist. And then everyone argues in circles.

Which is why it's better to just leave it at Trump being a bigot. No reasonable person can refute that and it's not much better than being a racist anyway. And like a racist, a bigot shouldn't be allowed anywhere near a political power position, certainly not the white house.

Last edited:
There have been plenty examples of trumps bigotry and racism given in this thread, it's always Ignored or downplayed so I think people don't care to discuss with trump lovers anymore :lol:
Pretty much this, and not only on the topic of whether or not Trump is a racist. I tried spending time having actual discussions with Trump supporters here not to bash or 'hate' but to understand them. It's unfathomable to my why someone would want him running the country after he has gone out of his way to offend as many people as possible.

I really want to understand the thought process.

Those discussions devolve into petty arguments or people just ignoring points and chasing their tail.

Last edited:

The anti-Trump crowd has to be the most ill-informed group of people I have ever encountered.

100%. No doubt about it.
Always funny how ignorant Trump haters never give concrete examples of Trump's "racism" or "sexism". They just like to hate something and it's truly sad.
If you look through this thread and the politics one there's been examples of his racism whether subtle or overt.

I wouldn't group ppl at rallies with everybody else that can recognize Trump is racist.

Well, Andrew Jackson had a great history, and I think it's very rough when you take somebody off the bill," Trump said during a town hall on the Today show on NBC Thursday morning. "I think Harriet Tubman is fantastic, but I would love to leave Andrew Jackson or see if we can maybe come up with another denomination."

Trump suggested -- as Ben Carson also has  -- that Tubman be put on the $2 bill, which is no longer printed."

The business mogul heaped praise on Jackson, whose presence on the $20 bill was criticized due to his history as a slave-owner  and his dismal record on Native American and racial issues, epitomized by the Jackson administration's infamous "Trail of Tears" policy that forcibly relocated the Cherokee people to devastating effect.

Last edited:
Ian Duncan

@iduncan

At this point I have no way to prove I didn't meet a real life Jack Mehoff who is a Trump supporter. But erm... Yeah.
laugh.gif

If you look through this thread and the politics one there's been examples of his racism whether subtle or overt.

I wouldn't group ppl at rallies with everybody else that can recognize Trump is racist.
Nah ur just butthurt that he keeps winning winning winning.
Sounds like you just want to remain ignorant.

What does winning have to do with his racism?

Plenty of his racist supporters know he's racist.

How about you actually try to have a debate Blco? You always post a bunch of videos but don't include any sort of commentary.

I literally got dozens of more vids though, should I? :lol:

None of this trash actually proves any racism. "Go back to Univision" is racist? What race is Univision? Ramos was being disruptive, and was removed from the press conference. He was then allowed to return to the press conference and ask a series of questions that Trump answered. What is the issue and where is the racism?

Ramos returns after the 16:10 mark. Ramos has also been exposed for refusing to differentiate between legal and illegal immigrants.

Last edited:
blco02 blco02
You dismiss systemic racism and then have the nerve to complain you're being called a bigot/racist. We have tried to have civilized discussions with you in the political thread but you post some extremely ignorant things at times (such as dismissing systemic racism) and then complain about being called out on it.
Your boy @CL-1B did the same thing. Posts some ignorance the KKK would be proud of and then complains "that's all you liberals can say, racists"

Last edited:
None of this trash actually proves any racism. "Go back to Univision" is racist? What race is Univision? Ramos was being disruptive, and was removed from the press conference. He was then allowed to return to the press conference and ask a series of questions that Trump answered. What is the issue and where is the racism?

Ramos returns after the 16:10 mark. Ramos has also been exposed for refusing to differentiate between legal and illegal immigrants.

Exactly. He can't think critically. He see's a video claiming "Trump is racist!" and just assumes that it must be true, not realizing he's buying into lies and propaganda.

These NT'ers would be good North Korean citizens.

I literally got dozens of more vids though, should I? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom