Donald Trump is running for president

There is no doubt, he deserves credit but still, his circumstances are his circumstances. And a lot has changed since his father was in business etc.

When you already have a head start it is much easier to position yourself when things start booming.

It doesn't take a genius to see that Doofus Drumpf has greatly exaggerated his successes and tried to hide his numerous failures.

Duterte = Drumpf = Doodoo

edit: And say what you will about Bloomberg, you have to agree that he has been pretty damn charitable in his life. As opposed to Doodoodoofusdrumpf, one of the least charitable billionaires in history. If only Drumpf's dad had pulled a Warren Buffett, Doodoodonalddoofusdrumpf would be selling used cars.

Last edited:
Oh look, its da i hate rich people brigade :lol: :smh:

Meanwhile Hillary's gotten paid by selling her *** politically to da highest dollar :rolleyes

Inheriting a business doesn't make it automatically successful..

And had his dad's money, infustructure, credit and connections.

with all of that already at his disposal im sure trump was in a better position to succeed than if an average joe was given a million dollar loan.

Still doesn't guarantee success... He's overlapped his father's original business by over 1000 fold...in a regulation nightmare thats in NYC? Too impressive.

And bankruptcy regulations bailed his *** out a couple times

Less impressive

I'm not saying Trump is not a success, he is just no the type of success you claim him to be

i don't like this new definition of "self made"
"It is technically accurate to describe Donald Trump as a "silver spoon" child of fortunate circumstance, but that misses the bigger point. From a strict financial perspective, Donald Trump understood the power of leverage and was undeterred by risk. From a marketing perspective, Trump understood the power of entertainment and an evolving American media scene, and it was this understanding that transformed a family real estate empire into a nationwide brand." 

Last edited:

Meanwhile Hillary's gotten paid by selling her *** politically to da highest dollar :rolleyes

All you have is Hillary deflections.

This is how I know you're argument is out of gas. Because you want to take the attention off people exposing your BS talking point, and put it on "yeah, at least he made his money in a better way than Hillary"

"It is technically accurate to describe Donald Trump as a "silver spoon" child of fortunate circumstance, but that misses the bigger point. From a strict financial perspective, Donald Trump understood the power of leverage and was undeterred by risk. From a marketing perspective, Trump understood the power of entertainment and an evolving American media scene, and it was this understanding that transformed a family real estate empire into a nationwide brand."

He was born rich. He went to an ivy league school. Wouldn't expect anything less.

Whats Hillary done...? Ride Slick Willie's coat tails her whole career....she's literally running a campaign on entitlement of his last name & her vagina :smh: :lol:

Hillary has had a ton of her own personal success. Before she even got into politics

Cut this sexist bull ****. And I find d it hilarious you say she is running no nothing tangible

When you yourself say Trump's biggest plus is that he anti-establishment. Which isn't even true

You got a problem with women clearly. By all your militant feminist nonsense, and you spew hypocrisy like crazy

Sit the hell down b

It doesn't take a genius to see that Doofus Drumpf has greatly exaggerated his successes and tried to hide his numerous failures.

edit: And say what you will about Bloomberg, you have to agree that he has been pretty damn charitable in his life. As opposed to Doodoodoofusdrumpf, one of the least charitable billionaires in history. If only Drumpf's dad had pulled a Warren Buffett, Doodoodonalddoofusdrumpf would be selling used cars.

You sound salty bro. With the empire he has, I dont think its exaggerated. Is the guy a little crazy? maybe so. Not a charitable person? perhaps, but still does not take away, hes a successful business man. I know many people that had a silver spoon in their mouth, only to blow it.

This is how I know you're argument is out of gas. Because you want to take the attention off people exposing your BS talking point, and put it on "yeah, at least he made his money in a better way than Hillary"

Hillary is a worst candidate.. Its her VS Trump...u have NO defense for her :lol:

You've relegated to complainin abour her being a deflection instead of a Presidential Candidate :lol: sad.

I would just like to make the point that even if Trump is a great self made billionaire like some boast about does not mean he is presidential material and could handle something on that level, they are two different worlds.

Whats Hillary done...? Ride Slick Willie's coat tails her whole career....she's literally running a campaign on entitlement of his last name & her vagina :smh: :lol:

Hillary has had a ton of her own personal success. Before she even got into politics

Cut this sexist bull ****. And I find d it hilarious you say she is running no nothing tangible

When you yourself say Trump's biggest plus is that he anti-establishment. Which isn't even true

You got a problem with women clearly. By all your militant feminist nonsense, and you spew hypocrisy like crazy

Sit the hell down b

Playing da women card :rofl: on NT..

This broad is finished November :lol:

Hillary is a worst candidate.. Its her VS Trump...u have NO defense for her :lol:

You've relegated to complainin abour her being a deflection instead of a Presidential Candidate :lol: sad.

This is a Trump thread, we where talking about Trump's business record.

You couldn't defend your false narrative, so all of a sudden, Clinton gets brought up

You were deflecting, now you're trying to deflect again so people don't notice how full of shot you are

Not working b

Yes some of them blew it, but not all of them had the cushion Drumpf had built in from the start to fall back on. Or just have bankruptcy (as a get out of jail free cars) and as many failed ventures as he's had and be able to confine for that same reason. He's successful, just his actual success abs the means to get to that level are greatly exaggerated. Especially when it's touted as being somehow translating to running a country.

But he did drop this gem earlier on the national debt: "You never have to default cause you print the money". Pure genius.

If anyone pulled any type for card first it was the dude who said she's only successful and running because of her name and vagina 

Last edited:

You sound salty bro. With the empire he has, I dont think its exaggerated. Is the guy a little crazy? maybe so. Not a charitable person? perhaps, but still does not take away, hes a successful business man. I know many people that had a silver spoon in their mouth, only to blow it.
you must not be paying attention.

edit: I'm feeling generous today. here's what 2 seconds of googling turned up: https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...-trump-exaggerated-his-wealth-analysis-finds/

since you probably won't read it: the punchline is that Drumpf is with less than 30% of what he claims.

Last edited:
:smh:

Some people are just too far gone. There is no real discussion to be had with someone like ninjahood. You have to be willing to actually listen and consider opposing opinions to have a meaningful discussion.

I have yet to see, over the past few months, ninjahood concede or even consider any opposing opinion.

You're only hurting yourself, ninja. Dialogue is good for everyone. You've just been a brick wall of ignorance in this thread.

mean.gif

Some people are just too far gone. There is no real discussion to be had with someone like ninjahood. You have to be willing to actually listen and consider opposing opinions to have a meaningful discussion.

I have yet to see, over the past few months, ninjahood concede or even consider any opposing opinion.

You're only hurting yourself, ninja. Dialogue is good for everyone. You've just been a brick wall of ignorance in this thread.

:smh:

damn

Back
Top Bottom