Don't get your shoes customized by SMOKEcitykicks

How the hell do you peel something apart if it’s not together? Then he says he will film it and you guys are still questioning me smdh this male/female is clearly on something.

It's the same little bit of factory glue on it that's been there for 20+ years.

And it doesn't matter, if I paid you to re-glue my shoe I shouldn't be able to peel it all.

Shamcitykicks gotta
777D75B3-50A0-4EE9-9AC7-CE36EDF07E66.gif

As someone who was almost scammed myself a couple years ago, I can give my opinion:

1. Reglueing a shoe from someone who repairs sneakers and is reputable will cost $200-$300 Maybe more depending on the difficulty of the job. If it’s too good to be true, it usually is. Trying to get a deal on something like this, your asking for trouble.

2. From the most reputable sneaker repair dudes I’ve seen, they all use barge cement. Again, if its too good to be true, it usually is.

3. Using anything but Paypal is a bad idea. At least with Paypal, if you dont get your goods or services, you can file a dispute. I filed a dispute with paypal and got my money back. Not sure how cash app works, but always use paypal.

4. You have a P.O. Box. So you can call the cops. Thats what I did and I told the guy who had my shoes as much. The cops told me they get calls like this everyday and that my shoes were most likely gone. Even if it’s for $50, call the cops. He can be traced through his P.O. Box And he can tell the cops what’s up. That should curve his dishonesty and motivation to scam.

5. This is a scam. The constant delays, excuses and saying he’s “traveling” are clues he’s not on the up and up. There is no family cobbler or whatever. It’s him delaying to find someone who can do a better job than himself. And if he’s got a career, whys he so broke? Nah. Dude is a scammer. Ban him already…

If I’m doing him a favor and you admit the job is a $400 job I only charge $100 and he’s complaining about $50 who is really broke here. If I’m a scamming why even bother to find a cobbler who will complete the job. You’re dumb you even admitted that professionals charge double than I. So who did the job if my guy didn’t? Did you do it?

If I’m doing him a favor and you admit the job is a $400 job I only charge $100 and he’s complaining about $50 who is really broke here. If I’m a scamming why even bother to find a cobbler who will complete the job. You’re dumb you even admitted that professionals charge double than I. So who did the job if my guy didn’t? Did you do it?
No. You still did it but want more money. Thats the scam…

Plus scammers will fight tooth and nail to even admit they are a scammer lol

Except you did one shoe. You were supposed to be the one with the ”famous” $100 re-glue yet couldnt complete the job. Those messages you were fishing for money. You agreed to terms and a price.

we don’t even know if the other guy got his shoes that you were supposed to customize.

:lol:

Where is the picture of the right shoe? You've still never addressed that.

Why was the right shoe never worked on?

Dude you're a pathetic liar. Almost everything you've said in this thread is a lie.

“What you need today fam? A re-glue? You know this is Smokecitykicks? Home of the famous $100 re-glue. Oh you a NTer too!? Say no more fam, I’ll hook you up with the fellow NTer discount and do it for $100…”

lol

Yeah buddy mailed me a completely butchered shoe that he just finished mowing the lawn in. I’m thinking I’m doing a sole re glue which is what I advertised not a whole shoe repair and reglue. The customer did not mention side panels and other difficult parts of the shoe. My guy did me a favor so I still paid out of my own pocket to get the shoe done professionally. I could’ve just did the sole which is what we originally discussed and what as you all clearly know I advertise. I don’t want your business or money. I don’t need you or your problems.

Except you did one shoe. You were supposed to be the one with the ”famous” $100 re-glue yet couldnt complete the job. Those messages you were fishing for money. You agreed to terms and a price.

we don’t even know if the other guy got his shoes that you were supposed to customize.
The fact that he’s not adamant in stating that he finished the BC3 job and mailed them and provided tracking information is a pretty clear indication that none of that happened.

He seems to be speaking around the issue without getting specific.

If I was getting unfairly character assassinated I be getting real specific about every charge.

…and being pretty loud about it.

Back
Top Bottom