Dont like the Jordan Packages so much huh..? READ THIS

First of all-for JB; READ this carefully: release better quality and be more creative- people will buy... When releasing a retro, do research, study and findout what the shoe originally looked like.. Give us better retro packs then.. This pack with 2 of the same and not to mention wack colorways.. Don't besurprised if people don't buy it.. It's NOT the economy... It's YOU... Put an original Nike Air retro with a Jumpman one, if you want to dosomething different.... Put better quality, better leather... Better soles .... Care more about your product, then you'll start seeing more people comingback and your sales will then increase... Right now your whole legacy is in the toilet... You can come back....I stopped buying in '04...bring me back andeveryone with me

Originally Posted by OGFreshReady

First of all-for JB; READ this carefully: release better quality and be more creative- people will buy... When releasing a retro, do research, study and find out what the shoe originally looked like.. Give us better retro packs then.. This pack with 2 of the same and not to mention wack colorways.. Don't be surprised if people don't buy it.. It's NOT the economy... It's YOU... Put an original Nike Air retro with a Jumpman one, if you want to do something different.... Put better quality, better leather... Better soles .... Care more about your product, then you'll start seeing more people coming back and your sales will then increase... Right now your whole legacy is in the toilet... You can come back....I stopped buying in '04...bring me back and everyone with me
the only reason hes making money right now is bcus of the team shoes he has out and the fusions...there is people out there who will buy thisgarbage and contribute to his bank account...we can all sit here and agree that hes not putting out product that is better quality and originality but untilhis other garbage he puts out (ex: Jordan Rulez, Fusions, etc) stops selling, we will not get wat every true sneakerhead wants out of JB and i dont see any ofthis changing anytime soon

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Word is this Raging Bulls package is a test to consumers. As it does seem to be an attractive package to some, the fact of the matter is that their are two pairs of the same shoe with no leather in one box. Pay attention.

JB released 12 packages last year. Although they sold very well, some didnt meet expectations. JB feels it was due to the bad economy, blah blah, etc. Its May now. 6 months since releasing a package. Heres where the plot thickens..

JB wants to see if 6 months is enough time to determine whether the packages are here to stay or not. You buy this package? Guess what...say hello to future JB package releases.

Not buying this package? Well your doing your part on telling JB, "packages are not a good seller"...

Now im not telling you not to buy what you like...if you really are a fan of these sneakers and you have a passion for packages, go for it.

Take it how you want it...this is the truth.

IT'S BECAUSE THE COLORWAYS WERE WACK. Those black XX's were soo bad, people passed on the Black cement III's.

Im not coppin. Im sick of buying two pair of shoes for $300+... especially when I only want one of them!

Too bad these will sell out. V, VI, VII, VIII's? Cmon now. Any Jordan that he actually wore with a decent colorway will sell out. Damn JB!

Originally Posted by NomadicSole21

OP speaks the truth, i've talked to a JB Rep and heres how it was broken down.

If people continue to buy the packs, for example the Raging Bulls Pack this 30th, the future releases this year will also come in package.
Like how the Black/Red 12s and White/Red 12s are releasing at the end of the year, they will come in a package if the Raging Bulls Package sell well.

If the package doesnt sell well, the other releases will sold separately.

At first, JB wasnt sure to release the Raging Bulls as a Package either. They wanted to just sell the 3Ms at stores, and have the Red Suedes be online exclusives because they werent sure if they would of sold well in stores.

So like OP Said, this Package is going to be a test for JB, if Consumers take the bait, this year's releases will come in Packages.

really guys you have the fate of future JB products in your hands...you want packs in the future go ahead buy the pack....
If you want a choice of single retros don't buy the pack at least wait a while before you buy them or even encourage your friends or something...Im notasking you to do this for me because I can buy the packs that I want but I won't be buying this pack on RD for the simple fact of trying to help get JB todo single retro releases

In other words...pretty much the 12s need to sell out faster than this pack...if pack does sell out which it will....expect packs to bearound...that doesn't mean every single shoe released will be in a package though

packages can be a good thing if materials and colorways were better. i dont really like this 5 pack but everybody has different taste

Originally Posted by blue23jordan

the only reason i wanted to buy this package was to resell it for twice the price.
What a stupid reason to buy a shoe. Log out and dont come back!

Originally Posted by blue23jordan

the only reason i wanted to buy this package was to resell it for twice the price.

moz-screenshot.jpg

Im gonna go for the 12s, if ppl really want the Vs I hope they stick around for at least a month on shelves or more before they sell out

yall sayin all the cdps sold out, but thats far from truue, its really easy to find most of them for retail or less all over the place

I wouldn't mind it if the retail on them where 275 the most u dig so u getting a good deal and ishh..

Originally Posted by jordanpheen

If people continue to buy the packs, for example the Raging Bulls Pack this 30th, the future releases this year will also come in package.
Like how the Black/Red 12s and White/Red 12s are releasing at the end of the year, they will come in a package if the Raging Bulls Package sell well.

At first, JB wasnt sure to release the Raging Bulls as a Package either. They wanted to just sell the 3Ms at stores, and have the Red Suedes be online exclusives because they werent sure if they would of sold well in stores.

So like OP Said, this Package is going to be a test for JB, if Consumers take the bait, this year's releases will come in Packages.

really guys you have the fate of future JB products in your hands...you want packs in the future go ahead buy the pack....
If you want a choice of single retros don't buy the pack at least wait a while before you buy them or even encourage your friends or something...Im not asking you to do this for me because I can buy the packs that I want but I won't be buying this pack on RD for the simple fact of trying to help get JB to do single retro releases

In other words...pretty much the 12s need to sell out faster than this pack...if pack does sell out which it will....expect packs to be around...that doesn't mean every single shoe released will be in a package though

ohwell.gif

I very, very, very much doubt the XII's will be put in a pack. First of all, there are 3 dropping XII's dropping from Oct-Dec... throw all three in apack? 2 in a pack and one for single release? Naw... I doubt that.

Does no one remember the Thunder/Lightning IV's? JB did the same thing with those to gauge demand for pack before the CDP's....

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

If you want a choice of single retros don't buy the pack at least wait a while before you buy them or even encourage your friends or something...Im not asking you to do this for me because I can buy the packs that I want but I won't be buying this pack on RD for the simple fact of trying to help get JB to do single retro releases

In other words...pretty much the 12s need to sell out faster than this pack...if pack does sell out which it will....expect packs to be around...that doesn't mean every single shoe released will be in a package though

ohwell.gif

I very, very, very much doubt the XII's will be put in a pack. First of all, there are 3 dropping XII's dropping from Oct-Dec... throw all three in a pack? 2 in a pack and one for single release? Naw... I doubt that.

Does no one remember the Thunder/Lightning IV's? JB did the same thing with those to gauge demand for pack before the CDP's....

I believe the OP cause last year there was a thread saying we were going to get V/V,III/III,VII/VII,XI/XI etc packs after that no retros thing was provenfalse. & look we have a I/I pack coming, we got the VII/VII pack coming, if you're willing to cop those why wouldn't JB do the rest like that? JBis really taking a L in my eyes. I haven't been excited for a JB release this year!!! Guess I'm experiencing "Yeezy Mania"

This pack sucks

I hope this is true because it seems not a lot of people want these

enough packs $310 is too much for shoes

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

ohwell.gif

I very, very, very much doubt the XII's will be put in a pack. First of all, there are 3 dropping XII's dropping from Oct-Dec... throw all three in a pack? 2 in a pack and one for single release? Naw... I doubt that.

lol I didn't mean the 12s were going to be in a pack(I didn't necessarilly say what shoe could or would become a pack if any)
I don't know anything as of right now
ohwell.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Beelzebub23

You ain't got no life to start with, so fifty years down the line when you're still getting sneakers and you want to complain, just know that, THAT YOU WERE APART OF THE PROBLEM, NOT THE SOLUTION.

Every time you buy buy a shoe, you place a vote. And you guys are voting for garbage sneakers to govern the sneaker game for years to come. So don't cry when things get worst. You're the ones who helped it along.
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
grin.gif
Sorry?

Back
Top Bottom