Dont like the Jordan Packages so much huh..? READ THIS

im not buyin that crap. when they come at me with bordeaux 7's and wht/infared 6's in the same pack ill buy
happy.gif
. thank god wht/red 12's are droppin by themselves, well for now
indifferent.gif

I don't really like the pack idea but I can't pass
On some of the packs like this one I want those red suede 5's

Yea, im agreeing with the people on the price issue. I think the packs should be a little cheaper since there gettin off 2 pairs especially since most peoplebuy the pack because they really like one pair. I wouldn't buy half of the kicks in the packages if they were solo so Jordan brand is gettin extraregardless imo. So knock a little bit off. I was payin $335 a pack when they were comin out, thats 167.50 a pair.

I hope its true, i dont think these will sell out......... i dont know many people that will buy all red shoes other than me....... but then again.... i dontknow many young shoe heads either. Anyways if i cop im not buying for retail.

i dont like it how they making packages but they are just trying to make more money and take it from us and they are using worse and worse quality as they goalong. but they are coming out with some cool and nice icy colorways that are not able to pass up so ima cop them and i hope space jams dont come in no stupidpackage. or it'll be a bad Holiday for 09.

true story..from a marketing stand point for them it really makes sense......it's sad that JB is going to go in this direction

however...perhaps it's only temporary?? maybe after this recession passes (say 2-3 or so) they will go back to regular releases not in packs...but....thenagain...thats a long time....

DAMN YOU J.B!!

I'm really not looking forward. But, if I'm able to cop the red 5's ill go for it.

Originally Posted by patb23

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

copping regardless of what Jb thinks. He better package up the 11s then
laugh.gif
let's see you laugh when these are made out of recycled trashed. All because y'all supported garbage.

You ain't got no life to start with, so fifty years down the line when you're still getting sneakers and you want to complain, just know that,THAT YOU WERE APART OF THE PROBLEM, NOT THE SOLUTION.

Every time you buy buy a shoe, you place a vote. And you guys are voting for garbage sneakers to govern the sneaker game for years to come. So don't crywhen things get worst. You're the ones who helped it along.
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

These 5s are crap, a watered down version of the green beans from 06 & no comment about the "bull" ones.....NT Please start a boycott!!!!!

i dont mind buyin packs as long as both shoes are straight fire. If both aint fire i usually sell one pair so either way i could take it or leave it as far asthe packages go. Really a no issue

Originally Posted by Beelzebub23

laugh.gif
let's see you laugh when these are made out of recycled trashed. All because y'all supported garbage.

You ain't got no life to start with, so fifty years down the line when you're still getting sneakers and you want to complain, just know that, THAT YOU WERE APART OF THE PROBLEM, NOT THE SOLUTION.

Every time you buy buy a shoe, you place a vote. And you guys are voting for garbage sneakers to govern the sneaker game for years to come. So don't cry when things get worst. You're the ones who helped it along.
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

laugh.gif
Not even that serious
laugh.gif

To be real, I didn't buy any CDP pack, I have far more important priorities to pay than a package. I say JB should just stick to the plan on releasingretro's like before this whole idea of packages was introduced. As it is, the economic crisis is still developing nation wide and still many parents,students, and individuals are being laid off and are in an even deeper hole of trying to keep their lives going. My reason why I didn't buy the packages isbecause I'm a college student about to finish but yet continue on pursuing my education in a greater distance, and I can't be spending $300+ onpackages. If you ask me, it was a better idea of JB just releasing Jordans in singles and not packs, yea there may have been long lines and very few incidents,but the majority of the public got the shoes they wanted, one of them being me. It was a great experience until this whole DMP, BMP, and CDP ideology cameabout. From there JB in a way lost me, thank god tho' there are still people selling retro's.
So JB, stick with the general releases and not the packs, as it is look at what happened to certain packs; the 1/22, 2/21, 9/14..these packs are still sittingon footlocker's shelves, footaction's, finishline, eastbay, nike.com, and stores all over.
need anymore proof??
but by all means, buy whats you feel like, if you got the funds for it, then do you.
simply this is my own opinion.

Originally Posted by Beelzebub23

laugh.gif

You ain't got no life to start with, so fifty years down the line when you're still getting sneakers and you want to complain, just know that, THAT YOU WERE APART OF THE PROBLEM, NOT THE SOLUTION.

Every time you buy buy a shoe, you place a vote. And you guys are voting for garbage sneakers to govern the sneaker game for years to come. So don't cry when things get worst. You're the ones who helped it along.
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

SO YOU SAYING PEOPLE SHOULDN'T BUY SNEAKERS THAT THEY LIKE?

PEOPLE, IF YOU LIKE THIS PACK, BY ALL MEANS COP IT AS WELL AS ANYTHING ELSE JB RELEASES THAT YOU LIKE. PEOPLE WHO HAVE A PROBLEM WITH WHAT IS BEING RELEASEDSHOULDN'T COP BUT ASKING OTHERS TO FOLLOW ANOTHER'S OPINION IS NOT COOL.

OP speaks the truth, i've talked to a JB Rep and heres how it was broken down.

If people continue to buy the packs, for example the Raging Bulls Pack this 30th, the future releases this year will also come in package.
Like how the Black/Red 12s and White/Red 12s are releasing at the end of the year, they will come in a package if the Raging Bulls Package sell well.

If the package doesnt sell well, the other releases will sold separately.

At first, JB wasnt sure to release the Raging Bulls as a Package either. They wanted to just sell the 3Ms at stores, and have the Red Suedes be onlineexclusives because they werent sure if they would of sold well in stores.

So like OP Said, this Package is going to be a test for JB, if Consumers take the bait, this year's releases will come in Packages.

Originally Posted by NomadicSole21

OP speaks the truth, i've talked to a JB Rep and heres how it was broken down.

If people continue to buy the packs, for example the Raging Bulls Pack this 30th, the future releases this year will also come in package.
Like how the Black/Red 12s and White/Red 12s are releasing at the end of the year, they will come in a package if the Raging Bulls Package sell well.

If the package doesnt sell well, the other releases will sold separately.

At first, JB wasnt sure to release the Raging Bulls as a Package either. They wanted to just sell the 3Ms at stores, and have the Red Suedes be online exclusives because they werent sure if they would of sold well in stores.

So like OP Said, this Package is going to be a test for JB, if Consumers take the bait, this year's releases will come in Packages.

If the white reds are in a package, Im DONE WITH JB

NO i'm not buying any more packs i've wasted far too much $$ this idea.

a pack goes for $310

individual shoes go for $150
wheres the extra $$ going?? def. not quality

and don't get me started on any pack that has I-V's and is still priced at $310
I's only retail at $100 so you mean to tell me the XXII's are worth $210 get the hell outta here

i refuse to pay $155 for any single shoe that is not an original colorway

to me, these retro+ releases aren't on the same level as the GOAT shoes like the black/cement threes or the black/red elevens

Back
Top Bottom