Don't you guys love that new crush feeling?

That new girl (guy for the ladies
wink.gif
) that gives purpose and meaning toeven the smallest things you do with your day?

For instance, you wake up in the morning all energetic with a smile on your face
happy.gif
excited cuz you gonna go see your new lil pretty young thang. Make sure you brush your teeth for an extra minute and they're extra white.Gettin that new fresh cut as soon as you need it and not just every two weeks
laugh.gif
. You make sure your whole outfit is on point, not a thread loose. Stay with a pack of gum so the breath is fresh and clean. Even when you're atthe gym, you goin hard squeezin out every rep you can thinkin of her (and maybe other girls). You're basically on you're A game.

I love when I have a new girl that I'm feeling and I'm trying to impress.
pimp.gif
Have me thinking "Damn I'm one lucky son of a $+%!$", until it ends up not workin out for some stupid reason.
smh.gif

what about you guys?

yeah but i know it's kinda unhealthy and won't last. relationships are just an emotional roller coaster
eyes.gif

i know what you mean fam. I haven't been keeping myself up this summer because my girl left for vacation. Had me on some straight F It status.

dont EVER let a girl get ahold of you like that. thats all i gotta say.. sorrry to ruin your thread with negativity but yeah..

Well I can''t hardly remember it cause I'm going on 3 years with my girl, but I love that feeling of the first kiss with a new chick b/c I knowwhere its going from there.

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]lol I found out that I have two co-workers that have crushes on me .. they both told me a week after each other ...kinda feeling like the man..[/color]
glasses.gif
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]but I'm taken so[/color] [color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]I gotta say no[/color]
happy.gif

yeah...its cool and all, but dont get all wrapped up in it....keep yourself occupied with other things besides that emotion...

it might consume you, and cause you to slack off on whats important, take it slow bruh!

"girls are like busses, next one next 15 one comin" ((Gucci))...Buuur!!!
smokin.gif

Meh, I'm over the lovey dovey stuff. Now I just try and smash. Women are objects to stick your penis in.

yeah when we met. i miss having butterflies in my stomach when she would call me
embarassed.gif

now cant hardly bring myself to pick up the damn phone
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bdis1986

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]lol I found out that I have two co -workers that have crushes on me .. they both told me a week after each other ...kinda feeling like the man..[/color]
glasses.gif
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]but I'm taken so[/color] [color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]I gotta say no[/color]
mad.gif
Fixed.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MOEree5e

yeah...its cool and all, but dont get all wrapped up in it....keep yourself occupied with other things besides that emotion...

it might consume you, and cause you to slack off on whats important, take it slow bruh!

"girls are like busses, next one next 15 one comin" ((Gucci))...Buuur!!!
smokin.gif
never that I always try to keep my priorities in order and I always let these women know, school, family, and my friends are separate from you ("not above" never say that). That way she knows how to play her position from the get go.
(I'm not currently seeing a girl or anything) I'm just saying.....It's just nice to have this feeling every once and a while, it refreshes myconfidence I guess you could say.

And she doesn't have to necessarily be your girlfriend....just a new girl. shoot I've only had 1 girlfriend that lasted 8 months and I'm 22 yearsold. I'm not one to commit myself if it isn't worth it.

Player By Default...thats what I tell these hoez
roll.gif

sprung, can't fake, i love when im about to see my girl. we live about 2500 miles apart.

it's an awesome feeling
pimp.gif
but i tend to lose interest quickly (just a few seconds after i've smashed, or an hour if she makes me something to eat).

Back
Top Bottom