Don't you guys love that new crush feeling?

Originally Posted by DARTH DNZY

--Its ALWAYS good in the beginning.
--But when the "honeymoon" stage is over...watchout.
Word.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Air Kalo

Word.
laugh.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif
i wanted to make a thread about this, but wanted to thinkit over before i did...

im at that stage in mine where i really don't even wanna smash like that anymore, i told her last night "you kiss too much", she hit me with the
indifferent.gif

i'm starting to feel like we spend too much time together, which is like an average of 5 hours daily.

that new crush feeling wore off in 2 months.

I feel you OP. Just the way I go about my day, getting random texts or calls from her talking about nonsense and whatnot. Then of course there are the datesand stuff to look forward too, got me diddy boppin all day.
laugh.gif

a lot of you dudes in here is frontin, but whatever. I'm not trying to boast at all, but I get approached a lot by women, HOWEVER! I'm human and Istill get this feeling when I meet a new one I'm feeling, even though I know it's going to end. It's like Life you know it is a !$**# and one dayit is going to end yet you still have those good feeling times you wish could last forever.

dude, this is NT. most guys just wanna "smash & dash"
but it is a pretty good feeling, while the the short moment it lasts

Originally Posted by davidisgodly

How about when you know she likes you?
reminds me of elementary. get a few girls in class to like you or chase you in recess, and you're the "cool" guy

Originally Posted by FlyJr22

a lot of you dudes in here is frontin, but whatever. I'm not trying to boast at all, but I get approached a lot by women, HOWEVER! I'm human and I still get this feeling when I meet a new one I'm feeling, even though I know it's going to end. It's like Life you know it is a !$**# and one day it is going to end yet you still have those good feeling times you wish could last forever.

its not fronting we are experienced

Originally Posted by SpringfieldXD

Originally Posted by Air Kalo

Word.
laugh.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif
i wanted to make a thread about this, but wanted to think it over before i did...

im at that stage in mine where i really don't even wanna smash like that anymore, i told her last night "you kiss too much", she hit me with the
indifferent.gif

i'm starting to feel like we spend too much time together, which is like an average of 5 hours daily.

that new crush feeling wore off in 2 months.
smh.gif
.... you never say it... only do things to get out of it... females take %!%* like that to heart... and it ruins everything slowly but surely
laugh.gif

I love the beginning probably why I never wife girls cuz once you start going out its not like that anymore.

That is one of the best feelings when it is all at the beginning and you get those butterflies in your stomach....Have not had that feeling in the longest timenow.

Back
Top Bottom