Don't you guys love that new crush feeling?

Originally Posted by Agent Andre

Meh, I'm over the lovey dovey stuff. Now I just try and smash. Women are objects to stick your penis in.

laugh.gif
yup.

Originally Posted by FlyJr22

That new girl (guy for the ladies
wink.gif
) that gives purpose and meaning to even the smallest things you do with your day?

For instance, you wake up in the morning all energetic with a smile on your face
happy.gif
excited cuz you gonna go see your new lil pretty young thang. Make sure you brush your teeth for an extra minute and they're extra white. Gettin that new fresh cut as soon as you need it and not just every two weeks
laugh.gif
. You make sure your whole outfit is on point, not a thread loose. Stay with a pack of gum so the breath is fresh and clean. Even when you're at the gym, you goin hard squeezin out every rep you can thinkin of her (and maybe other girls). You're basically on you're A game.

I love when I have a new girl that I'm feeling and I'm trying to impress.
pimp.gif
Have me thinking "Damn I'm one lucky son of a $+%!$", until it ends up not workin out for some stupid reason.
smh.gif

what about you guys?
The funny part is that when u care like that u dont get the girl but when u dont care and just go on withlife u get the girl
smokin.gif

until it ends up not workin out for some stupid reason.
smh.gif

Always got that on my mind, so if i do enjoy it, i still hate it and idk if that made snes causw i just had a bucnh of alcohol. But no, i don't really likeit.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by DA MATRIX 1

wink.gif
) that gives purpose and meaning to even the smallest things you do with your day?

For instance, you wake up in the morning all energetic with a smile on your face
happy.gif
excited cuz you gonna go see your new lil pretty young thang. Make sure you brush your teeth for an extra minute and they're extra white. Gettin that new fresh cut as soon as you need it and not just every two weeks
laugh.gif
. You make sure your whole outfit is on point, not a thread loose. Stay with a pack of gum so the breath is fresh and clean. Even when you're at the gym, you goin hard squeezin out every rep you can thinkin of her (and maybe other girls). You're basically on you're A game.

pimp.gif
Have me thinking "Damn I'm one lucky son of a $+%!$", until it ends up not workin out for some stupid reason.
smh.gif

what about you guys?
The funny part is that when u care like that u dont get the girl but when u dont care and just go on with life u get the girl
smokin.gif

QFMFT.. guess that ties into that whole 'don't look' situation. If you look you won't find, when your least caring about your appearance ortotally focused on something else something nice pops up!!

Originally Posted by I3

Originally Posted by DA MATRIX 1

wink.gif

happy.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
smh.gif

what about you guys?
The funny part is that when u care like that u dont get the girl but when u dont care and just go on with life u get the girl
smokin.gif

QFMFT.. guess that ties into that whole 'don't look' situation. If you look you won't find, when your least caring about your appearance or totally focused on something else something nice pops up!!

my secret is dont talk to one girl talk to many and make one ur long term goal and not care. Just go thur ur short termgirls and in the end she will be there. this helps you be urself becuase u should have to impress no one but ur self and ur boss at work in life.

that is a great feeling but havent felt like that in like 4 years. it dont ever work out because most are +@$!! its not worth it to have those "a newperson in my life" spurts because they never end well

i let it consume me once. dont do it to your self lol.

and lol at squeeze out an extra rep at the gym.. lol thats always bro.

Originally Posted by dunksnjordans1992

dont EVER let a girl get ahold of you like that. thats all i gotta say.. sorrry to ruin your thread with negativity but yeah..

The realest thing I've read in this post.

dont EVER let a girl get ahold of you like that. thats all i gotta say.. sorrry to ruin your thread with negativity but yeah..

LetterS_web.jpg
corn.jpg

cosign

but I do enjoy that feeling (pause)

Never went out of my way to impress a broad...she feeling me for me, cuz once that honeymoon stage over, %%++%% true appearance comes to light which is why Ikeep it 100 from jump. What u see is what u get...

Originally Posted by SylvesterMcGrizzly

Never went out of my way to impress a broad...she feeling me for me, cuz once that honeymoon stage over, %%++%% true appearance comes to light which is why I keep it 100 from jump. What u see is what u get...

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

LetterS_web.jpg
corn.jpg
I see what u did there.

Back
Top Bottom