Dressing Better Vol 2.0

GREAT SALE AT http://www.unitefootwear.com/
40% off the entire site ends tonight! INCLUDES CLOTHING AND ACCESSORIES!
use code KICKSDEALS
NAKED AND FAMOUS, NIKE, PENFIELD, HERSCHEL DUFFLE BAGS. TIMBERLAND, ETC!!!
You will be upset with yourself if you miss this one.

Rep you anyway, getting a Herschel duffel is very very tempting but I'm holding off on making purchases for myself at least for this month, :lol:... :frown:

any opinions of these two jackets? trying to get one of them. the olive jacket seems to fit weird. thank input would be great! thanks
I like the olive one a lot more. If it fits anything like in the picture then it's a good fit.

He is not layered in that jacket either. Fit looks good to me. It's outerwear.
You get the concept, G. Back 3 years ago or so when I thought everything should be shrink wrapped around my skin AKA GQ fit, I had a safari jacket tailored and I regretted it severely. The thing looked good on me if I stand still, but it was so tight that I couldn't do much in it. I wore it to a dinner and couldn't give my friend a hug :lol: Had to use one of the side hug deal.

good looking guys! just got the olive jacket. Got it from Mr Porter who is currently doing 50% on some J. Crew and also have a pretty good selection in the sale section

Last edited:
Got my first pair of db's
Shoe is :pimp:

Is that he beeswax color? And how would you say sizing is..I been told mixed opinions

anyone got any good suggestions for winter parkas ? leaning to maybe getting a canada goose, but its $695 + tax and seems like everyone and their momma has one.

NT tell me what to wear with my camo pants tomorrow!!

I'm going to a hip hop show and about to be lazy and just wear this exact same outfit

0-Beyonc%C3%A9s-Brooklyn-Nets-Game-Stella-McCartney-Monogram-Embroidered-Blouse.jpg

^^You could wear an button down oxford.  It looks pretty good and I've seen people in this thread pull of the look with that combo and sneakers really well.

How much you guys think I can re-sell a pair of used Clark's beeswax for? Wore em 3 times
They're a tad to big
9.5 need a 9

TryvNacts m
Where can I find a decently priced (under $100) slim fit suit?

You might be able to swing a deal at Macy's this weekend with F&F 25% off, their suits are already usually on sale

Kenneth Cole Reaction sounds like a suit you'd wanna take a look at

Last edited:
Also check your local Marshall's or TJMaxx. I found a Calvin Klein slim navy suit for $89.99 a few months ago.

I've been lurking for a while and thought I'd jump in.

I just scooped up a new watch and was wondering what you guys thought?

I've been lurking for a while and thought I'd jump in.
I just scooped up a new watch and was wondering what you guys thought?
The "Re" stands out quite a bit. It's alright for a casual watch, going along with the big faced trend. I wouldn't wear it with formal attire though.

Back
Top Bottom