Dressing Better Vol 2.0

I have a problem yo. This doesn't even include secondary retailers :x :smh:

You should post up you JE collection one day.

Jbidwal on SF (idk if he's on here too) goes dumb ham too. Like yo, you needed all 4 over the oversized cropped jawnz but then gonna complain that JE dropping too much fire for your bank account to handle ? :lol:

Jbidwal on SF (idk if he's on here too) goes dumb ham too. Like yo, you needed all 4 over the oversized cropped jawnz but then gonna complain that JE dropping too much fire for your bank account to handle ? :lol:

I was gonna get the olive hoody and mercer but I had off work for MLK and literally slept on the drop. All four colors is unnecessary lmao.

Y'all giving me the courage to cop a villian and mercer co-mix....though 15% disco isn't really doin' it for me.
I know why you want the mercer because hems line up better.

But U-Necks changed my whole approach to t-shirts. Way more major.

Wouldn't say they are that big. I'll post a pic when I can.

Again the merit of getting a mercer makes sense since the hem will match with villain. But I would say get regular plain grey mercer and maybe save the Co-Mix for when you ready for a U-Neck.

I'm frail but some of my mercers already look like u-necks. I can't imagine wearing the actual u-neck.

Anyone know of any basic longer scallop/curved hem t's? mainly looking for them as undershirts, and dont wanna pay $60 a pop

Ok, I'm not paying $198 for the henley :rofl: Was expecting $98.
Was somewhat surprised at the henley price but picked up a SS Black. Hopefully they drop this sweater next week and I'm gucci until the denim drops. Probably get the dark grey/charcoal and black version, especially if it drops in cardigan form as they showed during their SS16 runway show.

Truthfully surprised NTDB follows JE so much. Last time posting here it was all about JCrew, Epaulet chinos and suits. Good to have balance though.

Was somewhat surprised at the henley price but picked up a SS Black. Hopefully they drop this sweater next week and I'm gucci until the denim drops. Probably get the dark grey/charcoal and black version, especially if it drops in cardigan form as they showed during their SS16 runway show.

Truthfully surprised NTDB follows JE so much. Last time posting here it was all about JCrew, Epaulet chinos and suits. Good to have balance though.
I feel like those days are over. 

I have a problem yo. This doesn't even include secondary retailers :x :smh:

:nerd:

Bruh JE denim recommendations? TTS or size down?

The new denim coming with Stretch, is in what fit? Cast?

Last edited:
i think most people size down 1 or 2 sizes, but i'll let someone who has experience with the new and old fits chime in.

Yeah my experience is based on their OG models. If they changed and added elastane, my interest is sparked again. But definitely not for the $300-400 range.

Again, purely based on OG jawnz, the denim quality was cool but nothing groundbreaking and I only paid $160. Can't imagine retail for them :lol:

Back
Top Bottom