Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Anyone ever heard or try Foundation Footwear? I like their Chelsea design but curious about the quality.

Anybody known a cheaper alternative to CP chelseas? Looking for a crepe sole but don't really wanna resole. 
I have a pair of Joseph Abboud that i found at Norstrom Rack for 30 dollars, but this was months ago. Now I would say just try random outlet stores. All Saints may have a pair. 

I have been a big fan of different (out of the box) dress shoes. I have seen a lot of Donald J Pliner that look gorgeous, but I afraid the quality isn't there has anyone owned a pair? 

I have AE, Magnann's, All Saints, Cole Hann's would any of these brands compare to this brand? 

Probably been asked b4 but anybody in NYC know a good spot for denim and khaki tapering? Thinking bout goin to Denim Surgeon but not trying to pay $55 or is that reasonable? Help a noob out.

Denim therapy and denim surgeon usually have groupons out

Denim Therapy is cool but way overpriced. would not go to them for a taper, especially not for $55. The most you should be paying for a taper in NYC is like $15

I've used Denim Therapy once for some major blowout on raw denim, but they take awhile since they get so much work
--
Carlin slaying

What brand are those Chelsea's^^^^

CP.

*Cheat code for identifying CP=Gold Lettering. I actually got stopped the other day wearing my black CP boots. Dude was telling me about how bad he wants achilles but doesn't want paper cuts on his toes

Last edited:
^looks like they sold out already(not surprised, though)

I'm just over here wondering how long I have to wait until I can wear my beloved white vans again

Anyone have a suggestion for some black shoes?

Just started working at a museum and its a business casual/ professional setting. Don't want to break the bank bc it is a part time, so around $120 would be good for me.

I was thinking about some double monks, but don't know if I could rock them casually.
Biggest concern is just buying some Aldo's and settling or overpaying.

Maybe some leather black loafers? Professional looking ones.

Anyone recommend any dope brown shoes that go with jeans?

Tired of rocking my sperrys lol

Made the switch to cardholders 10+ years ago and never looked back.

these are dope, he royal blue Goyard is really smooth. In the city it is more work to have a wallet, so a cardholder is the move. Cards, MTA, $50 emergency cash, and ID. 
any suggestions for cardholders? I'm tired of this bulky bi fold wallet. Nothing too expensive, I'm not balling like most of you in the thread.

Back
Top Bottom