Earth Hour...NOW

Originally Posted by murdamoork23

I'm gonna have every light in my house on.

laugh.gif

Dude first off you're on the internetz after 8:30 second none of the lights in my room are on but I'm at a bar using their lights and tv so am I stillparticipating?

Originally Posted by r33p04s

Dude first off you're on the internetz after 8:30 second none of the lights in my room are on but I'm at a bar using their lights and tv so am I still participating?

I guess this is just to make people think twice about leaving a light on that doesn't need to be on, but I'd say ur helping the cause

Originally Posted by bns1201

Dude first off you're on the internetz after 8:30 second none of the lights in my room are on but I'm at a bar using their lights and tv so am I still participating?

I guess this is just to make people think twice about leaving a light on that doesn't need to be on, but I'd say ur helping the cause

- BUT, you/I PAY in U.S. Currency for our electricity. If I turn off my lights, the only person/thing I'm directly benefiting is myself...
ohwell.gif
smh.gif
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Methedy24

- BUT, you/I PAY in U.S. Currency for our electricity. If I turn off my lights, the only person/thing I'm directly benefiting is myself...
ohwell.gif
smh.gif
ohwell.gif
Yes, but energy is finite to a degree. we have not fully developed renewable energy. so you are benefiting the earth. Thus the name earth day

Originally Posted by eddie

Originally Posted by Methedy24

ohwell.gif
smh.gif
ohwell.gif
Yes, but energy is finite to a degree. we have not fully developed renewable energy. so you are benefiting the earth. Thus the name earth day

- It's NOBLE
ohwell.gif
, however, the powers that be will ensure that uscommon folk ALWAYS have sufficient, necessary resources].
- We haven't even even started properly utilizing Solar, Wind, Water, etc, energy sources.
grin.gif

grin.gif
This country DOES what it FEELS is REQUIRED.....ALWAYS
ohwell.gif

its only 6pm on thee west coast. haha but most lights are off seeing that its still daylight out side.

From the looks of it, aint nobody in my neighborhood turn off there lights, and i sure as hell aint turning off mine..what u expect me to do sit and talk to mysister in the dark for an hour...Ill commit suicide before I do that
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom