edit.

happends all the time.. thats why i like to gives shoes multiple chances and look at lots of different peoples pics cause i find i sometimes just need to giveem a chance.

happens a lot but you just need to move on, im going to try from now on to just cop very few releases but cop doubles of each

I feel like I missed out on the 4/19 pack. I didnt want them at first but after a while the IVs grew on me. Oh well maybe theyll hit the outlets.

Man back in 2002 I think,when the cool grey IX's came out, I had them ready to pay then decided not to get them, I think I got two pair of air max 90'sinstead, but never slept on a release I wanted since then
tired.gif

You guys remember the mocha 3's, same situatuion not a very wanted shoe, they even hit the sales rack but now it's a shoe that everyone wants. So Iguess what I'm trying to say is don't wait, your better off paying retail at first than paying triple the price 2 months later because the kicks soldout.

For me, the most recent releases I regret not copping are the All Star XX3's and Father's Day 1's (Black/White)

happened with the carmine 6 =/ n honeslty cuzz they grew on me and on RD i didn't have the money =|

Back
Top Bottom