ELECTION WEEK 2020

2243CCC5-0143-425E-A9D4-2A9BFFC14D8D.png

Reparations are never coming, you're a fool of you think otherwise, so stop letting people sell you on a dream that's never coming, it's a moot point.

Sad thing is, the US has paid reparations to many of groups.

They just refuse to pay us.

Tells you everything you need to know about how this country feels about blacks.

Sad thing is, the US has paid reparations to many of groups.

They just refuse to pay us.

Tells you everything you need to know about how this country feels about blacks.
If we can stick get together, we can get our reparations. other groups have gotten theirs without a leader. They just move as one. That the key, they know we need a leader to get organized and they either kill or leaders or demonize them. If we can move as one we can get our reparations.

Trump talking to Cube and Wayne because they are trying to give us a leader so they can tear them down later.

Anyone getting hit with these messages.

Got em from 2 birds who were about that Kony life a few years back and immediately did my own research.

20201106_132952.jpg

Anyone getting hit with these messages.

Got em from 2 birds who were about that Kony life a few years back and immediately did my own research.

20201106_132952.jpg

Whomever created this false email did it with the intentions of instigating and inciting fear and violence from a distance. I wouldn't put it past the white nationalists to put this up or certain foreign parties.

Back
Top Bottom