Eminem NEW ALBUM - Kamikaze

I’m not saying budden is top 5. What I’m saying is Budden has a lot of personal ammo for Em for how he did the group slaughter house. I think it would be an entertaining battle with Budden probably knowing way more about Em than Em knows about him.

As awful as joe Buddens rap career been he will be a more worthy opponent than Ja Rule, Everlast, Benzino, Jermanie Dupree, canibus, Insane clown posse, Poppa doc, boy bands:rofl:

While Budden has beefed with Game/50 during GUnits prime, Jayz, Drake, Method Man/Wutang, and even battled Hollow da don on Live TV

Joe is a real battle MC and not a character from 8th mile.....

Wasnt Cage the only dude to ever wash Em?

I’m not saying budden is top 5. What I’m saying is Budden has a lot of personal ammo for Em for how he did the group slaughter house. I think it would be an entertaining battle with Budden probably knowing way more about Em than Em knows about him.

As awful as joe Buddens rap career been he will be a more worthy opponent than Ja Rule, Everlast, Benzino, Jermanie Dupree, canibus, Insane clown posse, Poppa doc, boy bands:rofl:

While Budden has beefed with Game/50 during GUnits prime, Jayz, Drake, Method Man/Wutang, and even battled Hollow da don on Live TV

Joe is a real battle MC and not a character from 8th mile.....

Canibus was a worthy opponent tho, He washed LL who is a legend.

only joint that passes da smell test of 1st glance ia da lucas Joyner joint.

Eminem reminds me of superman when he don't have control of his powers...super talented, can't moderate that power.

Eminem just isn’t for me anymore. And I think people are way overhyping this album.

Reactions: HIM
According to his IG stories, budden is "studying" and playing various Eminem and budden tracks back to back :nerd:

To lazy to find the track where Em talks about inspiring some dudes for the culture.

Who did he mentioned?

Need to look them up.

Going to give it a listen eventually, but summer of 2018 has been jam packed with tons of hip hop releases.

Not intaking the lyrics on the first listen, but feel the production does the album justice. Ringer, Lucky You, Not Alike stand out so far.

I change my mind this album isnt exactly trash its mediocre but at least we got/gonna get legit diss tracks and not what Drake and KDot weak *** subliminals at each others for years.

This album good for hiphop

Mgk with some heat. I love eminem even some of his couple albums...can't wait to hear em respond back

Not a fan of MGK, and haven't rocked with Em in many, many years, but MGK kind of snapped on Marshall. Which is cool because apparently Em dissed a lot of folks, at least MGK responded.

Back
Top Bottom