emotional roller coaster... (not a girl thread)

aight i rarely make threads on here but i just had to share this... ok a few months ago my parents and sister were out of town for softball tournament. I hadsome people over for poker and som1 brought bottle of vodka, only three people drinkin. one got drunk, I was the other-had not even had one full cup. auntcomes over and catches us, talkn about she's going to tell my dad but he won't care- i plead with her not two and she says she won't, don'tdrive, she could tell how minor the drinking was. so present day me and my dad at fastboys with some people, we get invited to our friends bday party nextweek. on the way home i'm joking about drinking there and he says my aunt told him a few days ago. he wasn't mad-jus tellin me he knew. the end ofconversation he says my mom would never be cool with it (FBI-to b expected) so i'm like yeah i kno but the last thing my dad said was "she'sirrational like that" in the sense of expecting me to never touch a drink. case closed right? NOPE. walk in to find my mom listening to our answeringmachine, i had SAT ON MY PHONE AND IT CALLED HER so i'm like omg woooooooowwww. turns out the first thing she caught was my D saying she's irrational,we said it was something else. and we'd never said anything else incriminating in the conversation. so i went from getting busted red handed, then relievedshe wasn't gonna tell, then lost for words when i discovered i'd been duped and she had snitched after all, then terrified at the hell my mom wouldhave reigned, only to be relieved that my phone had called seconds too late... to avoid the cool story bro's post some trouble yall's phantom phoneshave gotten you into. btw turned 17 a few days ago... and don't get the wrong impression i've only drank twice in my life and have a great family- justcan't believe that my phone called RIGHT AT THAT RIDICULOUSLY BAD TIME...

Originally Posted by OfficerRicky

get a diary

ya you're right. just felt like telling that story. and you're right about cliffnotes too. -get busted drinking minimally by cool aunt, not supposed totell -tells anyway but it's all good, dads not mad -phone calls home during conversation, barely missing incriminating words... -relief

cliffsmakesshort_small_m9rt.jpg

My phone has never ratted me out.

And black space is a good thing, OP. No one wants to read a wall o' text.

Back
Top Bottom