Entourage (final season 8 ) thread Vol. The End (9/11 10:30PM EST) SERIES FINALE =[

Originally Posted by spacerace

ms ari taking half of the empire. she did put up all of the startup money.

then she should get her start up money back. maybe some interest too. but half? for what? because he put in all that work making money, and she still upset he didn't have enough time for the fam.

if i was ari, bobby flay would be dead. it's one thing for flay and mrs ari to be dating, but for that man to be in MY HOUSE cooking for MY CHILDREN and has the nerve to come at me, then we have serious problems.

Has the season been amazing? No.
Were the last 2 episodes money outside of being a tad bit short last week? IMO, Yes.

I like reading NT because it assures me that in america, 80% of people will be negative/critics when it comes to any or everything due to a prior event.

Obviously this season has left a lot to be desired...especially the first few episodes. But damn, people with the "I can't wait for this season to be over" comments....why the hell you even still watching/in the thread if that's how you feel?

Ari Gold swag......."G...T...F....O..."

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

damn the things i would do w/ dana
30t6p3b.gif

Oh hell yeah.

Originally Posted by NewEra18

still never fully explained why E and Sloan broke up

It sounded like it was a combination of Terrence wanting a prenup and E and Lavin taking down Murray.

Originally Posted by babam11218719

It sounded like it was a combination of Terrence wanting a prenup and E and Lavin taking down Murray.
yeah man i'm confused... this %%!+ got me thinking i missed a season or something

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

Were the last 2 episodes money outside of being a tad bit short last week? IMO, Yes.

I like reading NT because it assures me that in america, 80% of people will be negative/critics when it comes to any or everything due to a prior event.

Obviously this season has left a lot to be desired...especially the first few episodes. But damn, people with the "I can't wait for this season to be over" comments....why the hell you even still watching/in the thread if that's how you feel?

most the people in this thread been watching since the beginning...it's almost over, so dudes ain't just gonna opt out in the last couple of episodes...doesn't mean we're watching it because it's an amazing show anymore...we just wanna ride it out...

I agree when people say that there are too many critics in this thread. Having said that, I feel a lot happened in the ~4 months between the season 7 finale and season 8 premiere that they just didn't address. Kind of shocked about it to be honest.

Originally Posted by brandnew21

Originally Posted by babam11218719

yeah man i'm confused... this %%!+ got me thinking i missed a season or something
seriously...

Better episode this week, but it seems like they're opening new storylines instead of wrapping things up.

Mrs. Ari is such a &^%& this season
mad.gif
. Ari doesnt deserve that he just needs to kick it with Dana Gordon.

I've only seen the first 2 episodes so far but I'm very impressed with how the season is going. Makes me think that this show was 2 seasons to long and now they are finally cutting to the chase. 

How many episodes are left 1 or 2? how are they going to wrap all this up. they must be making a movie down the line.

Originally Posted by mackmittenzz

How many episodes are left 1 or 2? how are they going to wrap all this up. they must be making a movie down the line.
3 left for 8 total in the final season.

I see alot of people complaining and I have watched this since it began and I am very impressed with all the different plot lines being formed right now.

Originally Posted by bc60997

Originally Posted by mackmittenzz

3 left for 8 total in the final season.

I see alot of people complaining and I have watched this since it began and I am very impressed with all the different plot lines being formed right now.

We're complaining because we obviously expect so much more from the show. To each his own I guess.

I'm just enjoying this season for what it is...Entourage's last run so no complaints from me.

Honestly I don't feel too bad for Ari. I get his angle...he's the provider, and in his mind he must do his job well in order to provide for his family. That's all good but in reality he never has shown that balance and I can't be alone in seeing how he's been putting his career above his family. Thinking about all the episodes I can remember and I can't recall one time where Ari put his family before business...but I could be wrong. If I was his wife or kids, I'd be pissed too.

Originally Posted by Epidemik The Great

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

most the people in this thread been watching since the beginning...it's almost over, so dudes ain't just gonna opt out in the last couple of episodes...doesn't mean we're watching it because it's an amazing show anymore...we just wanna ride it out...
The crying and complaining constantly in the thread is unnecessary though.....
Like when a baby is screaming in a restaurant.

I understand children cry sometimes, but take the damn baby outside. Nobody's trying to hear that iiiiish.

i'm enjoying the season. it's lacking a final season feel though.

just wish there was more happening. other than ari and drama, doesn't feel like much is going on.

and it's two episodes this week right?

Back
Top Bottom