Entrance Music for Wedding

I need to pick an entrance song by the end of the day today and still haven't a clue what to use. If it was up to you, what song would you use for the entrance?

I need to pick an entrance song by the end of the day today and still haven't a clue what to use. If it was up to you, what song would you use for the entrance?

Big Pimpin - Jay-Z

Nah but really... whatever you pick isn't gonna be the right song... just give all wedding responsibilities to the wife-to-be.

Big Pimpin - Jay-Z

Nah but really... whatever you pick isn't gonna be the right song... just give all wedding responsibilities to the wife-to-be.

Originally Posted by AF92

Big Pimpin - Jay-Z

I'm actually one of the groomsmen and they want us to each walk in solo with an entrance song at the reception. I'm just a little lost on what to pick. I'm probably making this harder than it needs to be.

Originally Posted by AF92

Big Pimpin - Jay-Z

I'm actually one of the groomsmen and they want us to each walk in solo with an entrance song at the reception. I'm just a little lost on what to pick. I'm probably making this harder than it needs to be.

Originally Posted by mauriciogarcia

stone cold 's theme

Make sure to add the Vince walk

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom