Experiment: text your girl "I haven't been fully honest with you".

Izz though? Thats more characters than actually spelling IS correctly
mean.gif

you broke the rules sc, you aren't supposed to respond for an hour- which is a big part of why this is stupid. If youre gonna send that message, it sucks to leave em hanging for an hour while they let all kinds of things run through their head. Unless you do it while theyre sleeping, or while youre with them
Thats the whole point of the joke

The chances of NT'ers doing this prank to their girls went from 15% to 1.5% after we all saw those recent reactions.

At the end of the day, as tough as all us NT'ers pretend to be, and as alpha/Don-Draper esque we all try to portray ourselves...no ones brave stupid enough to break their girls heart over an NT prank.

Better yet, none of us wants to see a reaction that will break our own hearts and backfire to the fullest. :lol:

Word after all these threads lately with dudes popping big **** about women I would have thought this was gonna be 10 page thread by now....

Im aware, I'm saying that's why none of us are doing it (and because we don't care about posting for lulz or doing dumb **** to impress others)- and that's what makes it a bad idea

Ahhhhh. I see.
Just read the whole thread
Let me go head and not be that guy lol.

Last edited:
Ummm...no.

This would just torture her. I would never to this to someone I love and care about. This is a middle school prank. Hardly acceptable for high school.

My girl already gets upset about the pranks I pull on her and they are light weight.

My most recent:

My girl loves PayDays and dark chocolate Milky Ways. I knew I was going to beat her home to her apartment one night. So I copped one of each candy bar. I wrote "1/3" on a post it note on one of them, and "3/3" on a post it note on the other. Then I hid them around her apt pretty much in plain sight in places she'd see them if she just looked around real quick. When she got home I told her I had three surprises for her, but she'd have to look around for them. Well she found the two candy bars pretty quickly...ate one right away and one later that night. Then the next day she got home from work she FREAKED out on me. Telling me she looked everywhere for the 3rd candy bar and couldn't find it. I was just laughing hysterically in her face. Finally I told her that it was a prank and there wasn't a third candy bar. She didn't really believe me and kept looking until I assured her there wasn't another candy bar. She didn't find it very funny :rofl:. So I don't think this would be funny AT ALL.
I actually think this is adorable :lol:

this joke is stupid #1. Why put your shorty through that? Women are way to sensitive and emotional for this kind of stuff.

#2 the dudes who are getting their spots blown should know better. They are obviously on rocky ground with their girl so why even jeopardize your relationship for twitter fame? I'm sorry but people these days act like mindless zombies and do whatever some moron on twitter or facebook tells them to do.
or maybe its just your girl has trust issues and u are just finding out about this.

"I lied, I did hook up with your best friend on New year"

:rofl:

This girl went off!!!! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom